Best Paper for Hybrid Elements

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by jsutterfield4, Jan 20, 2016.

1. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

But then, if I had read all the comments, I would have seen that she already posted about this paper.

jsutterfield4 likes this.
  2. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

@bestcee Tried the cardstock this week. Worked beautifully! My new printer loves me! :heartslub

lorryfach and bestcee like this.
  3. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

I second a previous mention of Red River Paper- My mom and I have both used their papers for years, and they are awesome.

I'm taking a class by Wilna Furstenburg (a paper scrapper) right now, and she designs lots of print and cut files for the Silhouette and has a lot of tips for getting the best results. She said she's started using Strathmore Mixed Media paper (it comes in a pad and Michaels carries it) and loves it.

mrspotts likes this.
  4. scrappycath

scrappycath Active Member

Oooooo, thanks for the tip, I might need to check that out on a trip to Michaels! Always love finding new resources!

mrspotts likes this.
  5. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

Girls that are having trouble with curling...turn your mat over after you unload from your machine and peel the mat away from the paper. It seems to help! Also if you have a brand new mat, pat it against your jeans or t-shirt before using, it removes the "newness" of the tack and makes it easier to peel things away from!

6. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

This was so helpful. I found my next Gen printer and paper to boot. Thanks.

KatrinaHunt13 likes this.