Month of Challenges - MOC4 countdown has begun!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Dec 2, 2015.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I'm actually rather excited now. Since I will be on my own for 40+ hours of the week every week starting Tuesday I'll be able to scrap guilt free. First thing to do though is finish sorting my stash.....oh boy this could take awhile.

2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

This year will be my first MOC and I'm so excited to join in. My current digi scrapping home is closing and I'm hoping TLP will become my new home.

Are the MOC rules posted anywhere so I can see what to expect and what kinds of products to stock up on? I've heard conflicting news about what's admissible... current designer freebies, windows fonts, 100% TLP, so I want to get my facts straight so I can start off right!

Thanks in advance

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome to the Pad "keepscrappin"! :) Sorry your digi home is closing, but I hope that you'll love it here and feel at home soon! :)

The MOC rules aren't posted just yet, but... In general, I can give you the overall rules. You have to create new page for each challenge (as in no using the same page for two different challenges). And you have to use 75% current Lilypad product for your page to count. (currently for sale in the store from either permanent or guest designers).

I hope this helps you plan! :)

4. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Rules will be posted when the forum opens up January 1. You may use any current product (currently in the store during MOC from all resident and guest designers), and your pages must contain at least 75% Lilypad product. Those are really the only rules concerning what product you can use. Each challenge will also have it's own set of separate guidelines. Does that help?

5. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Welcome to the Pad! We're so glad you'll be joining us for MOC4. We try to keep the rules as simple as possible. As Karen and Julie shared, there are two basic guidelines: the product must currently be in the store and your page must be 75% TLP product. Please let us know if you have other questions. :)

6. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

AWESOME! Thanks so much for the warm welcome ladies. I can't wait for January now! =)

7. mrs2a50

It is a chaotic, but super fun month around here! And it's a great time to jump in as a newbie and get to know everyone! Welcome!

8. Anny-Libelle

Anny-Libelle Show me the way to the Misty Mountains

I'm a totally newbie but YES I'm ready and I'm so excited!!!!!

9. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

It is really an amazing time of year. There are always so many new faces, and it is awesome that everyone just jumps in and gets involved.

I wasn't able to finish last year, but I'm totally excited for this year!!

10. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I'm gonna try to stick with it this year. I did it in 2014. 2015 was a busy time for me. I need to update my stash though, especially since all I've been doing lately is pocket scrapping.

11. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

I'm talking about it here and there,, but also realizing that means I better get to work on Dec challenges!

12. mrs2a50

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this! You can use Amy's templates, but they won't count as your 75% Lilypad product since she's no longer a designer here. Templates count as 15% per the gallery rules, so if you use one of her templates, almost all of your remaining product would have to be TLP in order to count. Does that make sense?

13. gwalters

gwalters Active Member

I am new here, but I am ready! What better way to get started??

[​IMG]

14. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

this is just how I came 3 years ago!!! I need to warn you...seriously, it is soooooooo addictive, to have such a dose of MOJO poured into your heart and head!

15. mrs2a50

Welcome!

16. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

WELCOME! Perfect time to join in the fun. Can't wait to get to know you.

17. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Welcome to the Lilypad!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  18. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Welcome to the Lilypad!

19. L_Squared

L_Squared New Member

I'm getting ready & would love to hear any tips or suggestions that other people think has contributed to their success with this adventure!

20. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

~Mary and crazsquaw like this.