**WINNER 1st post** iNSD - If I were a scrapbook kit...

Discussion in 'iNSD 2015 Party Pad' started by ashleywb, Apr 27, 2015.

1. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

It's not really what I want to be like but I have always been one to plan for the bad, seeing what can go wrong etc.

[​IMG]

2. candi1973

candi1973 Member

I chose this kit because there have been so many times in my life where I DID NOT follow my heart despite what I thought was best. I let others opinions, or what I thought their opinions might be determine what my choice(s) would be. Now that I am older I have learned that it's best for me to Follow My Heart!
    [​IMG]

3. nowens

nowens Member

This is me:

[​IMG]

Blue is my favorite color, purple is a close second, and blue-and-yellow is one of my favorite color combos. I'm also an English teacher, so I looooooooove reading and writing and all things wordy. :)

4. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

uggg - so many to choose from - I kept changing my mind but finally decided on this beautiful kit by Laurie Ann. In the end, I hope I will always hold on to my hopes & dreams.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

ohhh I couldn't be just one...I would have to be the whole stiore at the Pad...but as it is a game, I will try make an effort and think....sooooooo I think this, because is loud, funky and I keep using it over and over again....

[​IMG]

6. elitka

elitka Well-Known Member

7. scrappurple

scrappurple CT - Sara Gleason

[​IMG]
    I would be this kit. It reminds me of my girls and their friends and the laughter I hear in my home. It makes my heart happy.

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  8. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

I bought this kit some time ago when I first saw it. The name, the colours, the pretty things...sigh

[​IMG]

9. zippyoh

zippyoh Well-Known Member

Right now, I'm having good days and bad days. Some days I'm struggling with personal issues a little more than others, so those are the cloudy days. But there are also good days, so there's the sun. Not to be a downer, it's just what's going on right now...

[​IMG]

10. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

11. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

I know, it's tough to pick just one! I think the word art definitely describes you - smart, foxy, funny! :) I love that kit too and have used it multiple times!

Thank you for sharing. I hope that there will be more sunny days than rainy ones coming your way.

12. MrsPeel

LOVE that kit TOOO!!!!!!!!! and honestly, yes, I use it all the time too!!!!!!

another one that I love and think describes my other side:

[​IMG]

13. violethare

violethare Member

So many great kits to choose from but today I am in a free spirited mood so Gypsy Soul caught my eye -- full of my favorite color purple, along with pink and teal, somedays I long for the freedom to just take off, pick a destination from a jar and find my way there, no rules no timetables--I think sometimes that is why I like to read so much, I get to travel in my mind without leaving home.
    [​IMG]

14. MamaB

MamaB Active Member

15. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

congrats Ama!!!

16. MrsPeel

Comgrats Ama!!!!!!!!

17. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

wheeeeeee! Thanks TLP!