CREATIVITY HEALS

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Li Li Wee, Mar 22, 2015.

1. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

I love to doodle and zentangle. I also love to Bible/Scripture journal and do creative lettering. My biggest challenge is having time to sit down and just do it. You are inspiring me to create more and to maybe share them sometime... that's something I don't really have the confidence to do yet. And I really don't have a great place to share them, feeling silly to blog about it. I know there are communities out there, but I'm just not a part of any of them at this time.

2. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

oh hon... you are so gifted my dear! I just got back from teaching at a workshop this weekend and it's awakened in me the need to share my testimony and give permission to other creatives who have been pushed back for years like myself... I told you before that it's like at your 40th birthday this lightbulb goes off and you realize you've hit middle-age and finally live life the way you were created to live and stop listening to those voices telling you otherwise.

3. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Wowza Lili! Your drawings a beautiful. I love the progression of the photos you shared!

4. wendy85

wendy85 Guest

omg!! this all looks soo beautiful... I think the last time i really draw something i was 15 or something.
    I wish i could doodle or zentangle what you ladis doo. I always admire those pages of art.

But Lili what you did is simply amazing! there is so much soul inside these drawings!

5. SirScrapalot

SirScrapalot Tackling my to-do list with gusto

Your drawings are beautiful! I recently took up crochet, so I am using that as a creative outlet right now too.

6. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Ah, Li Li ,you know I have been following your route and seen your latest creations, I am blown away. I saw photos and read your commentS. You simply have talent for it, girl, you never give up, you try and you are AWESOME at it!!
    Great how you have posted this here in timeline, it's so much fun to look at it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us all, you are an inspiration!
    And I can only say: keep going and we'll love seeing your creations!!!

7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Lili! Such talent in your work. You create pieces that evoke emotion. Just gorgeous! Keep creating. I can't believe you thought you couldn't draw!?

I used to doodle, kind of a doodle on one side, and then I would try to be symmetrical for the other side. Many looked like chalices or vases, lol! Haven't done that in years.

8. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

So, so gorgeous, Lili!! I kept thinking "this is my favorite" and then I'd see the next one and think it was my favorite.. Really beautiful work - I love seeing the progression.. :heartlub

9. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

I would love to see your doodles and zentangles!! :)

10. Li Li Wee

Workshop?!!! That's my goal by end of the year

11. Li Li Wee

Think everyone can doodle or zentangle.. The problem is that we often think it's not good enough.. I went through that phrase.

12. Li Li Wee

Aaron, do you learn it from you tubes or books! It's something I wanna do since last year.

13. Li Li Wee

Hey!! Thank you so much for your constant encouragement !! I couldn't ask for more

14. Li Li Wee

Oh!! I would so love to see your creation!!

15. Li Li Wee

Thanks Amber!! Isnt the easiest journey to be on , lots of self critics.. Oh well!! I guess it's part of the journey :)

16. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh Li Li! I have loved watching your journey as you're getting over your fear of starting and trying. I think you are crazy creative and talented! I have just recently starting doodling and playing around in a "art" journal too. I received a zentangle book for Christmas and have started to play around a little with that. I'll post some pics tonight when I get home.

Love your zentangles Heather!

17. Li Li Wee

Would be awesome to have a peek of your 'art' journal

18. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Li Li what class are you taking for the faces? I love it all.

19. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Heather, your zen tangles are awesome! What a bunch of talent we rub shoulders with here. I hope we get to see more of everyone's work! You should never be shy about your work. You are both extremely talented.

20. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I love your creativity Li Li. Your AJ pages are LOADED with your talent. I love that you are opening yourself up to new creative outlets. Your story is inspiring.