M3 FAQ - Ask Your Questions Here!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mishou, Aug 21, 2014.

1. HyperTyper

HyperTyper New Member

Hey Laura, I thought M3 always came out on the 3rd Friday, which would have been last week, or did I count wrong? LOL

2. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

yes we want our m3, lol!

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Due to the payment schedule for subscribers and the odd calendar situation of having 5 Fridays this month, we couldn't release before the 17th. So, M3 is coming this week! I am finishing up the downloads and previews today. It will be available for you in the M3 Early Access gallery tomorrow. I will also post it in the forum for you!! It's coming, it's coming! I think you are really going to love the fun colors and theme this month too! Excited to share it with you!! :)

4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Will that always be the case? i.e. May will have 5 Fridays again, so it will be the 4th Friday in May? I write the dates in my Filofax so I know when to get excited. :giggle Next-to-last Friday of the month doesn't have the same ring to it. Aah well.

I have seen LM's previews, and I am suuuuuuuuuuuuuper excited to see the rest! This one is right up my alley. Well, they all have been, but this one... :faint2

5. lmccandless

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE that M3 is in your Filofax?! That's awesome!!! LOL :thumbsups

Yes, we will have to adjust the schedule any time there are 5 Fridays and that does happen in May, July and October.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  6. HyperTyper

HyperTyper New Member

Oh, whew! I thought I missed it! :dizzy

I appreciate you answering. I don't *think* I have a Filofax, but I do have Outlook....which has a recurring entry for M3! Is that pretty much the same thing? I get excited toward mid-month M3 time (or would that be M5 time)? :rofl

7. lorryfach

A Filofax is what people used before Outlook. :giggle I write it down on paper. It's funny because I'm a tech geek, but when it comes to planning, I just function better the old-fashioned way.

[​IMG]

8. thimbleberrie

thimbleberrie Oooh, shiny!

I use task (manager) in Microsoft office & a handmade junk journal planner.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  9. lorryfach

I see it Early Access! Ack, I looove it! It's only showing up half price in my cart, though. Am I too early? I've got ants in my pants! :giggle

10. lmccandless

Sorry about that - I fixed the price. Feel free to check out with it now :)

11. lorryfach

Downloading! Thanks so much! :beat

12. foxleap

foxleap New Member

Hi there,
    I noticed that the add-ons for January are not showing at 50% off in my cart. Any ideas?
    Also, my 6 months just ran out with January so I was wondering what would be the best way to re-sub so I don't miss February?
    Thanks!

13. lorryfach

I just tried it, too, and I'm seeing a discount on add-ons, but it's not quite 50% from the original price. e.g. I add something that would normally be 3.99 (on sale for 3.19) and after the discount, it's 2.07 instead of 2.00.

Is that happening to you, foxleap, or are you not getting a discount at all?

14. lmccandless

Ladies, please let me know if you need me to take a look at your cart. You should be getting 50% off the add-ons.

15. foxleap

foxleap New Member

Thanks Laura! The discount seems to be working now YAY!
    So what is the best way to resub for the 6 months? I can't seem to do it now because it still sees me as a paid member at the store, but Paypal sent me a notice that my subscription was cancelled (which I was expecting because it was only for 6 mos.)
    Appreciate the help :)

16. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

I joined today, 2/1, do I wait till February kit comes out, since January is over?

17. lmccandless

Jennifer, sorry I missed this question until now. Since your payments are complete in PayPal and the last M3 kit of your subscription has been released, your subscription is now available for renewal. You can do that here:
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Subscription.html

18. lmccandless

Cath, the January kit available to you now as a subscriber. The February kit won't be out until 2/20.
    You can download it here:
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Jan.-15-Main-Kit.html

It just might be my favorite M3 kit so far. Enjoy!

19. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

thank you hon

20. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

Is Just Jaimee taking a break this month only? I know she's guesting at another store that just opened, AND has her own subscription Storyteller thing (which I'm also subbed for) AND is working on store requirements here, which is all a lot of work. I was just wondering if she'll be back with M3 at some point?