Half way mark!! - My two fav questions!!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by Pallavi01, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Ok not 2....3 :)

1. How many challenges are you behind? (f you are all caught up - I am super jealous! :))

2. Which challenge have you absolutely loved so far? - We know they all are great - choose one or two.

3. What stumped you the most?

For me -

1. I am two challenges behind. Fingers crossed that I catch up over the weekend :):pray:pray:pray

2. I loooooved the photoless challenge! I had never done it before - and I almost ****ed in my pants when i saw it! lol!!!! no kidding!!! but loved what the page looked like in the end!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

3. Stumped with the out of bounds challenge. No thanks Anne! :) its a great challenge but I really seem to be scratching my head on that one!:dizzy

Would love to hear where you guys are at!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  2. Mother Bear

Mother Bear Crikey!

1. I am up to date and waiting for the next challenge to be posted

2. I totally loved the out of bounds challenge and the art inspiration challenge

3. Stumped with the clean and simple as I love to keep adding elements to my pages and find it really hard to stop at a few.

3. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

I'm 2 behind. I want to do one again as I changed subjects (so just for me, not for MOC). I Loved the OOB's and was so surprised to see it finished. I didn't like the tutorials on the internet, at least not just one so it was amazing that I was able to use 2 different ones and still get a decent result. I use Paintshop so sometimes things work differently.
    Some have taken me longer to figure out what to do but I haven't been stumped. However, I have been procrastinating the puppet warp -- but for more than the challenge, things at home got in the way as well.
    I have learned so much and I'm having so much fun. And everyone is so welcoming I feel like I belong.

4. Pallavi01

I sooooo know this feeling !! :)

5. Pallavi01

Noooooooo !!!!! So super jealous!! Lol :)

Great job keeping on top of it

6. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I need to do today's, but I don't think I can call that being behind when it's still morning! :)

I've loved them all, but yesterday's was probably my favorite because I'd forgotten about a photo that I LOVE LOVE LOVE and I got to give it some new life. I don't usually re-scrap photos, but there are some LOs I lost when my Mac died (I had backed up but the files are in Pixelmator format and Photoshop can't open them) and this was one, so I wouldn't have a LO at all if I didn't redo it, and did I mention I love the photo???

The quickpage one didn't stump me exactly, but I threw something together to get it over with because I hate QPs. :P I like how it looks but I hated doing it. I'm hoping in a few years I'll forget and I won't look at it and go "that sucked to make." :giggle At least my kids won't be so biased against it.

7. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

I don't like quick pages or templates.

8. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I'm only behind for the puppet warp challenge because I had to practice with CC, which BTW is a good thing.

The most Challenging for me were Anne's and the puppet warp so I liked those the best. I never use quick pages, but it was ok. I treat templates like a scrap lift so that was ok too, but not my favourites

What was the third question? :wink

9. thomsen

thomsen Olive Juice ...

1. I'm up to date, but that's only because I'm so afraid of falling behind I rather stay up way too late to scrap even if I will be half dead at work in the morning.

2. I loved Art Inspiration Challenge and the Photoless Challenge. When I read about them I just knew what I was going to do and everything went smoothly.

3. I really didn't like the Combine 2 Templates Challenge. Those templates didn't work for me and I tried and tried, twisted and turned and still it looked awful. Then I decided I didn't care and left it as it was. I can always go back and re-scrap that photo later on.

10. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

1. I'm behind one challenge. I hope to be caught up again before the weekend is over.

2. I think my favorite challenges have been the photoless (cause I love doing art journaling style) and the puppet warp because I had forgotten about that option in CS5 and I know I'll use it over and over.

3. The hardest for me was OOB. For a couple of reasons. First, I am not good at extractions. Then after I finished getting the OOB part of the layout done, i had a hard time finding stuff in my stash to create a layout I liked even a little. But there was no chance I was going to start over with a different picture.

11. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

1. How many challenges are you behind? (f you are all caught up - I am super jealous! :)) I'm 2 behind.

2. Which challenge have you absolutely loved so far? - We know they all are great - choose one or two. Well, I was grateful for the easy ones when I was behind like the scraplift and the quickpage ones. But I enjoyed trying the photo effects.

3. What stumped you the most? The out of bounds one was a challenge but I loved the results. I didn't like the complex template.

12. suzyqscraps

suzyqscraps How now brown cow

1. Caught up.

2. Loved combining template (I forgot to use that technique) and all about ('cause it helped me finally finish scrapbooking a page I've been wanting to do for months).

3. Quick page — I've never tried to alter one before, so I felt really outside my comfort zone.

13. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

1. How many challenges are you behind? (f you are all caught up - I am super jealous! ) Caught up!

2. Which challenge have you absolutely loved so far? - Puppet Warp Challenge (LOVE learning new techniques!!)

3. What stumped you the most? Out of Bounds Challenge or Photoless Challenge

14. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am all caught up...finished 2 yesterday (or 3?)

the qp embellishment leaves my brain stumped, but I had fun with it
    and my favorite?
    the puppet warp, and all that I have learned in the tutorial from Karen!

15. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

1. I am behind only today's (list)
    2. Clean & Simple is my fave so far (because I never scrap this way and didn't think I could do it, and I'm loving it).
    3. Stumped most by Out of Bounds, not for technique, but just finding a photo that seemed like it would work

16. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

I also, have 2 to make.
    I loved the puppet warp and OOB challenge. 2 techniques that I have never used before!
    I haven't been stumped on any challenge, but never really look forward to the QP or photoless challenge...but have to admit that this year, I didn't hate the pages I made half as much!! :giggle

17. Pallavi01

Amazing how many people are all caught up! Good job guys! :)

18. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

1. For now I've made all the challenges.
    2. I love the C&S challenge
    3. Stumped with the out of bounds challenge. It was very technic for me and difficult

19. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

1. I had just caught up, but I have three pages to do this weekend.

2. I love technique challenges--so puppet warp is my favorite even though I haven't done it yet.

3. I didn't want to do the QP challenge, but it turned into one of my favorite layouts.

20. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

1. I started out today 3 behind, but now I'm only two behind :yes

2. I loved today list challenge and the photoless challenge best so far

3. I'm a little stuck on the QP, but mostly because I don't often scrap with only one photo. I have an idea now though, so I'm off to work on that one! :)