So.... 1 wk of MOC done... 3 to go :)

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by Pallavi01, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

What is that one challenge that you absolutely loved so far... And one that stumped you? :)

For me ... I truly loved the photo treatment challenge as that's something I seldom do. I learnt something new and loved seeing all the different photo treatments in the gallery! I will surely try that more often now :)

One thing that stumped me? Using leaves in the blind scrap!!!!!! That totally need me as I never use leaves!!! Took me forever to get it right... Don't think I have it right still :)

How about you?

2. ArisaMinamoto

ArisaMinamoto Crazy for Coffee

stumped: clean and simple challenge. it was so hard for me. i needed so long for this LO.

loving: Art Inspiration & All About

the most personal challenge is for me Scrap Therapy this week.

3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Stumped: Clean and Simple, only because I take on, take off, take on, take off elements over and over, lol. I like this style, I just agonize if it's too clean or not clean enough, lol!

Loving: I have actually loved them all. I scrap a lot of doubles, so actually scrapping singles is good for my mojo, lol! And, I love all the pages that I created. I might have to make a title page and print the challenge pages together.

I've never scrapped this fast or much. ever. :)

4. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

I've finished 1-5, so I have 2 left. But that said, the scrap therapy one will be the most challenging for me. I really liked the photo treatment challenge for trying something new.

5. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

The most challenging for me was the Clean & Simple - But I've loved them all - I've got 1-5 done - working on 6 today and will have more time tomorrow for 7 and hopefully 8

6. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

same ... i have 1-5 done so far. journaling is easy peasy for me. but scrap therapy ... not my usual thing. i love that amber made 2 pages in 2 styles. she is awesome like that. i really want to challenge myself to do it in the artsy style bc that is not something i do often. but either way it will be a challenge for me for sure!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  7. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Thats me too - loved journaling coz i love to journal :) lets see where i end up with scrap therapy...i am going to try the non AJ version though :)

8. looklaura

looklaura Member

Stumped: today's Scrap Therapy Challenge - this one may take me a while...

Loved: The Clean and Simple - I love C&S pages, but I just don't do them often. I seem to have something in my head that says the page should be full and there should be lots of pictures :)

9. marnae001

marnae001 New Member

Stumped: photo treatment and scrap therapy challenges! Actually, all of them were really hard for me, but my own layouts for those two I still don't love.

Loved: Art inspiration. I thought this would be the hardest one, but luckily I could be pretty free about my interpretation, haha!

10. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

All about.... journaling, stumps me. I don't really have anything very interesting to say.. I'm a believer that a picture is worth a thousand words. Maybe I'll try a list.

11. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

yay! I didn't get this far last year so I'm excited, lol.

Almost Stumped: I usually love Clean and Simple, but I fiddled and fiddled with that page all day long.

Loved: Them all so far.

12. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I haven't really gotten stumped yet except for finding time to scrap without interruption. I have one day left... The photo processing one. I want to try the halftone method shown because I've never done that so I just have to decide what picture to play with. :)

13. twomoredays

twomoredays Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand

Stumped: Apparently the art inspiration one. It's the only challenge I have left and I have ideas, but I just keep doing a different challenge first.

Loved: Clean and simple. It's my life blood.

What's really going to stump me is when I either have to scrap a bunch of photos (especially since I just did this unintentionally) or cluster all the things. Please don't make me cluster all the things. :)

14. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Stumped: not really, but clean and simple is hard for me to call done

Loved: clean and simple -- so far it's my favorite layout even though it isn't my "go to" style

(maybe I'm bipolar)

15. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Scrap therapy was a bit of a challenge for me. Once I got going on it I had fun with it. I'm glad I tried it.

16. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

I loved the photo treatment because it's something I rarely do these days :)
    Stumped..the journaling one. I don't like to journal at all ^___^
    Havin' fun and very focused to do make a page everyday! I can do it.

The scrap therapy was the right challenge at the right moment, with all the emotions about the attack in france.

17. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

Stumped : the use of the leaf in the blind scrap. I never use this element. And the last challenge scrap therapy, Very personal.

Loved : clean and simple, I love love this style, even if I spend time than for the other pages. The photo treatment was a fun challenge too.

I'm very happy to be here !!!!

18. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

All caught up and loving them all. The hardest so far was the journaling. I seldom journal much on my LOs. But having said that it's now one of my favourite LOs! Loving too seeing all the amazing LOs from everyone...just wish I had more time to leave comments :spin

19. zanthia

zanthia CT - Kate Hadfield

didi 1-6

cna't journal so 7 scrap therapy has me worrreid

at least for 6 used list

20. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

it's all been pretty good - i'm doing scraptherapy atm, i'm a bit stumped at finding a pic to go with it and i know i dont*have* to have one but in my head, i do so that's slowing me down ;
    and as others have said with the clean and simple, i spent more time taking things off the page than anything else and actually started and didn't finish 3 different LO's for that prompt