Where are the Challenges

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by Lindzee, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I haven't see a new challenge for November and December is soon to be released... Whats up? :waiting

2. ArisaMinamoto

ArisaMinamoto Crazy for Coffee

3. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

That challenge has already ended, Arisa. Plus I thought there was supposed to be a new challenge every week, one hosted by each of the four designers for each release. Not just one for the whole month.

4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

You are correct Lorry... don't know what happened

5. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I understood four challenges a month as well. I hope everything is OK.

6. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

There will be a fresh challenge for December posted on Friday. You will also have an awesome new technique tutorial in December along with a second fun challenge. The M3 designers are working hard to provide more variety in the upcoming activities.

7. lorryfach

So the challenge format is completely changing?

8. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

No, we're just trying to expand beyond the basic challenge format. The techniques, for example, will still be challenges to try on your page, but just a less formal format.

9. mishou

mishou mishou

I sincerely apologize for dropping the ball this month. There's really no good excuse but if you want to know the honest truth, November was a crazy month for designers with all the special events and product release days, and then all the off-line holiday stuff added to that. I'm totally burnt out. :dizzy

But we learned our lesson and we're going to make sure that we don't ever slip on the challenges like this again!

I will be here to post Friday's challenge and we'll start fresh for the new year. :)

10. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Oh. Please don't feel bad. We all understand how busy life can be, and certainly more so as we get closer to the holidays. We just missed you! And of course we want to have more fun. :heartlub:beat:heartslub

11. livelys

livelys Active Member

Ditto what Lindzee said so nicely!

12. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I just figured that it was a brief respite so people could participate more fully in the 12 Days of Art Journaling. I missed them (the M3 Challenges) , but got my AJ juices going with the 12 Days. Thanks ladies, for all you do.

13. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Totally understood....life gets busy not just for us scrappers but also for the designers too. Looking forward to new challenges in January!

14. lorryfach

Life getting crazy sounds like a good excuse to me! :) We can all identify with that. Still in love with M3 and all it's offering!