M3 FAQ - Ask Your Questions Here!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mishou, Aug 21, 2014.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

The M3 will always release on the 3rd Friday of the month - that's this Friday!
    As with the August main kit, subscribers will be able to add it to their cart and download for free. We will provide a link in this forum to everything as well. Can't wait to share it with you!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  2. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

Okay, I tried out the subscription for 2 months -- I'M IN LOVE!! So do I just do a renew like I did originally? Put it in my cart and pay for it. I'm gonna go for a longer subscription this time. Is a coupon still available for me if I go for a time that comes with it?

3. AnjaDD

AnjaDD Designer

Hi! I have a question on how to download the kit for this month... I subscribed for two months last month, was able to download September, but what do I do now, with the kit for October? Thanks for helping me out!

4. lmccandless

So glad to hear you're in love with M3. We are too! :) Yes, you can simply subscribe again through the same link. Unfortunately, the coupons were an introductory offer so they are no longer included, but the 50% off all add-ons is still a wonderful bonus to joining.

You can simply add the kit to your cart and check out with it for free. You can find it here:
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/M3-October-2014-Main-Kit.html

The October add-ons are also 50% off for subscribers. You will see the additional savings in your cart.

5. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

the M3 subscription is on sale this weekend, can I extend my membership and take advantage of the sale price even though I have 3 months left on my current subscription?
    thanks

6. lmccandless

Judy, I sent you a PM about this. :)

For anyone else who is wondering, we will be back with the answer shortly. Just doing some technical work to make it possible! :)

7. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

Hi! I'm interested too :) do you have any news?

8. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

i placed by order yesterday and let laura know, have not heard from her yet. I'm sure she is buried in dsd things. I''ll post back here as soon and I do chiara.

9. lmccandless

Ladies, after working with my tech on this over the last 24 hours, we have determined that PayPal will not allow the subscription stacking - which is purchasing additional months on a subscription before the renewal period. I am so sorry that we're not able to offer this DSD special to you. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

10. zenjen

zenjen PIkes Peak Paradise

Soooo, I just joined, I am EXCITED! I am wondering…I don't see a November kit or add-ons…are these somewhere special because I am a member now? Or have they not come out yet…and if so, when will they? Or do I start with October, in which case my question is why isn't it showing as free in my cart?

Lots of question, I know, thanks in advance:)

11. lmccandless

Jen, the M3 always releases the 3rd Friday of the month, so the November kit isn't out yet. The October kit is the current one and you will be able to check out with it for free. You will see the price of the kit subtracted out of your order total as a discount at the very bottom of your cart below subtotal. If you had items in your cart, it's best to clear your cart and log out, then log back in to make sure that your account is refreshed with your discount. If you're still having trouble, feel free to PM me or email customer service. Welcome to M3!

12. zenjen

zenjen PIkes Peak Paradise

You rock Laura for the quick reply…

I tried what you said and it still isn't subtracting the $10.49 from my total…I'm going to PM you too:)

Thanks for your help:)

13. Jenna

Jenna Jenna

Is there a place in the forum to share M3 layouts that aren't challenge related? Just curious. I know there is the gallery but we seem to get much better feedback from the forums, too.

14. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

Quick question, my subscription just expired and I would like to renew. Am I best to renew now or wait until next month as I have my November kit (looks fantastic by the way) already downloaded.

Also my M3 add ons for this month are not showing at 50% off for some reason, kit downloaded with no issues. :)

15. lmccandless

PayPal will not let you renew until your subscription has actually expired. You will get an email reminder to renew then.

As for the sale prices, remember that since it's a sale weekend, you get 50% off the regular price. So, you will see the 20% off price in your cart and the remainder of the discount to get you to 50% in the Discounted Subtotal line item.
    I did check your cart and everything showing properly. :)

16. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

Thank you Laura!

17. lmccandless

You're very welcome! Enjoy the November kit and those cool add-ons you picked :)

18. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I was using the M3 December alpha by Just Jaimee and I found the comma and apostrophe were missing. Was that planned or an accident. Should I just try to fashion my own?

19. lmccandless

Diane, I will let Jaimee know. I heard from her yesterday that she's quite sick this weekend, so it may be a few days before she can address it. We will get it handled though...thanks for bringing it to our attention.

20. justjaimee

justjaimee Designer

Hey Diane! I am sorry about that. This was intentional :/ I don't always include punctuation like commas and periods in block type alphas because I feel they don't quite fit right when using it in a sentence format.. but that is a style preference. I did go ahead and make a period and comma however, so you can redownload the pack. Sorry again!