PL Goals for July

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by bderby, Jul 1, 2014.

1. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

Anybody want to join me in setting some PL goals for July?

I just finished an online course, my boys are finishing swim lessons and camps, etc this week, so I am set to knock out some PL catch up:yeses

These are my goals for July:

1. finish June 2014
    2. edit and print pics from May to add to my albums using my physical PL cards, etc.
    3. stay current with July

Ideally, I would like to finish up goals 1 and 2, so that I can print--I would like the gratification of putting it all in my albums!

Anyone else want to join me to stay motivated?

2. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

I will join you! I am so very behind, so my goals will be:
    1. to stay current with July
    2. to get June pages done
    3. to get photos from past months printed and sorted into pages

thanks, Becky!

3. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I only have one.

1. Get back in the of writing in my journal daily

I fell off in April and it's so frustrating to get a page together and then remember something else that happened in that time frame, plus what have I totally forgotten about that I would have liked to document in these last 3 months.

Also I'm kinda thinking about starting fresh in July and going back and filling in April-June when I have time (along with my 2012 and 2013 albums). I'm not one to feel pressure about being caught up, but I do love to work on a page while it's still semi fresh in my mind.

4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Spend time organizing my supplies while im off school

Then catch up on March-June as I do monthly.

Catching up on 2013 will have to wait cause im back to a full time uni load on the 21st.

5. Nixenkind

Nixenkind Dreaming of boiling in Brisbane.

I just want to stay current- I managed to keep up so far, but I notice it's getting harder, because it's summer and we're outside a lot more... last time I tried to do a daily diary, I ran out of power in the middle of June, so I'm already doing slightly better this year. What worries me most: I will go on vacation for one week at the end of July, and there will be another 10-day-vacation at the end of August... I hope I can catch up pretty fast after that, because so far, my PL never had to "survive" a vacation... I'm going to keep a hand-written diary while I'm away from my laptop hope that will help...

6. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

i would love to get at least 4 weeks done so I don't fall further behind. :giggle

7. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

Great idea Becky! July is going to be a hard month- but here are some goals for me!

1. go on my vacation & enjoy- yes I will get behind again...
    2. take lots of photos of people & places
    3. take a deep breath and remember the kiddos are back in school in Aug. and I can get caught up then!

8. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

My goals for July...

1. Get caught up again before our big trip. Still struggling with how to handle last week where our family was split... I was in Myrtle Beach with my daughter and my husband and son were at home. :-/

2. Print my book for the first half of the year.

3. Remember to take more photos when we're at home. I tend to forget about that when we're at home during the summer. I have exactly three photos to work with for the first week of summer break.

4. Prep my travel smash book for our big trip that starts at the end of the month. I really want to make sure I have it for the trip so I can have all of the journaling ready for when I get back and start my PL pages.

9. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

1) Get up to date on Month-in-Review pages (I have all except for May to do).

2) Take more photos.

3) Stay up to date (which I usually do a decent job of).

4) Get out and do stuff!

10. MissKim

MissKim ichthyophobic

1. Find something to take pictures of besides my feet, the TV, and my dinner.
    2. Catch up. Maybe. I'm OK with being a few weeks behind because they're already in templates and journaling is done. Just have to make it pretty.
    3. Do more. Enjoy more. Take more pictures.

11. milo82

milo82 milo82

Just 2...finishing week 26 and staying on track for July...Just played catch up, which was needed! (well not that bad..finishing my preggo album & getting on track with senna's 1st year is worse!) And keep on track till the end....not just July :P

12. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

I want to get caught up - I was on vacation for 2 weeks and am now 4 (almost 5) weeks behind.

13. JuliettePerkins

JuliettePerkins I eat, sleep, breathe Apple.

I started my 6x8 weekly PL hybrid album in week 24, and so far have managed to keep up to date. My July goal is to do my best to keep up to date despite our house move next weekend!

14. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

Okay, I'm adding my goals here for accountability.
    I plan to stay caught up in July, and fill in the gaps of May/June where I have time to get caught up.

15. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

I just need to catch up! I've got random weeks missing (probably 6-7).

16. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I'm behind now. Dang baby. :giggle He is now mostly sleeping through the night (yeah baby!) so I can get some scrapping done again. I have two weeks to finish up.

I also need to keep myself accountable with taking semi-interesting photos. As cute as I think my kids are, how many posed pictures do I need of the two of them?! I need some action shots, some landscape shots, some candids of them actually doing something. I need some more selfies, too.

17. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

Alright, friends, how are we doing with our July goals? We still have 9 more days to finish up.

Mine goals with updates:
    1. finish June 2014 I just finished Week 26, so I am feeling pretty good about that since Week 27 only has 1 day of June
    2. edit and print pics from May to add to my albums using my physical PL cards, etc. all photos are edited and printed and IN my albums, now to go through and do the little bits of journaling to finish them out
    3. stay current with July I am woefully failing on this right now.

18. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

My updates

Spend time organizing my supplies while im off school-Done some but still need to do more, might do a couple hours a week til its done now im busy again

Then catch up on March-June as I do monthly. - Didn't get round to it

19. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

I am still catching up. I am still 4 weeks behind, but I am wrapping a week that has 8 (yes, EIGHT) inserts, so I am happy about my progress.

20. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

UPDATE:
    My goals for July...

1. Get caught up again before our big trip. Still struggling with how to handle last week where our family was split... I was in Myrtle Beach with my daughter and my husband and son were at home. :-/ I'm basically caught up again! I have last week to finish up and a spread from week 26 to do, but I don't have the photos yet.

2. Print my book for the first half of the year. Not going to happen anytime too soon. I still have the one spread I mentioned to finish, plus design a cover. Haven't pushed either of those things, since we're basically gone from this Friday until when school starts after Labor Day. I wouldn't want to order the book until we're home, so haven't pushed those things to get it finished up.

3. Remember to take more photos when we're at home. I tend to forget about that when we're at home during the summer. I have exactly three photos to work with for the first week of summer break. I did much better with this. I actually had plenty of pictures from our low key weeks.

4. Prep my travel smash book for our big trip that starts at the end of the month. I really want to make sure I have it for the trip so I can have all of the journaling ready for when I get back and start my PL pages. This is a work in progress that I have got to get together by Thursday. I made some really cool (at least to me) dividers for our journals using TLP products that I need to get printed. I've also prepped some TLP elements to print to add to our books.