Pad Patter 3/29: What do you shoot people with?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Dalis, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

LOL!!!!!

That is one big and heavy child. LOL!!!

I had a Digi Rebel-X and loved that camera, I used it for over 12 years.

2. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Nikon D7000. I had a bit of buyer's remorse after I got it, but I freaking love it now

3. Peppermint

Peppermint One Little Bird

Nixon D7000 for me, too. I've always loved mine, though. No regrets.

4. Peppermint

Peppermint One Little Bird

Do you ever use the 3D auto focus setting? I couldn't figure out all the focus options at first and just used single point, then I started using that one when taking shots of my niece playing volleyball and it blew my mind how it could track her in motion with so many other people moving on the court. Now I use it a lot. I still don't know half of what the camera does, though.

5. mrs2a50

My remorse was because initially, I didn't see a ton of difference from my D90. But now that I've had it a few months, I am thrilled with my ability to take low light, indoor shots.

6. mrs2a50

Again, this was part of my remorse, because I couldn't figure out what to put my AF on!! But yes, I do use the 3D now and I'm way happier. I do still occasionally get an out of focus action shot that I think my D90 would have gotten clear but overall I really like the 3D.

This will most likely be my last camera for a very long time, if not forever (unless I drop it or something like that). It does so much more than I will ever be able to learn or remember.

7. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

8. renee82

renee82 renee82

We just got a Canon 70D with an awesome zoom lens! I still have my Canon 50D for when I'm afraid that I would damage my 70D...

9. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

My weapon of choice is a watergun. If I don't have one handy, I use my Canon pocket camera. The lens is okay, but there's a ton of junk that's gotten into the lens mechanism. When I feel like dragging it around, I use my Canon SX20is. Otherwise, I pull out my sketchbook and pencil/pens and scribble away.

10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

lately, most of the time it is my iphone 5s. just easier & always with me.

11. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

I have a Canon 5D MKll, Sony RX100 (great p&s), and my Samsung Galaxy s3 phone. They all serve different purposes. If I want nice portraits of people then I go with the canon.