New Names, New Names... La La La La La La

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lp-admin, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IsabellaLR

IsabellaLR Ostrich Cowgirl

Thanks for my new Name! I love it!

2. DoodleBop

DoodleBop Just call me Sweetcakes.

Yea, don't be shoutin' at me!!! :hissy:hissy :furious:furious :giggle:giggle

3. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

OHHHHH . . . mine is sooooo symmetrical!

4. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

thanks for my new name my dh of 41 years will love it!

5. **Holly**

**Holly** Whoooooo, me?

1. I love all things supernatural (Including the show, I'm a bit obsessed with the Angel dude). Books, movies, TV shows... I'm watching it.

2. I am a musical junkie as well. I have seen quite a few Broadway shows. And currently can't stop singing songs from Disney's "Frozen".

3. I have an unhealthy obsession with Owls... like bad... like really bad lol

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  6. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

1. I read 250 books in 2013 - I'd be lost without my kindle!

2. I'm a coffee lover and Starbucks is my fav takeout coffee place! I have 2 Starbucks mugs at home and will only drink coffee from them, I have other mugs for hot chocolate or tea.

3. I love cooking programmes! I plan to cook a lot more from scratch this year!

7. Karenjcd

Karenjcd I see trees of green...

• Movies and TV shows: I can't watch anything where animals are hurt or injured even though I know it isn't real. Dislike horror movies. I am a Law & Order addict. Love reality medical shows.
    • I watched my own operation once while it was happening, so cool. I wanted to watch during my pancreatic surgery but the doc said no. :disagree
    • Love reading, sewing, gardening, crafting, and genealogy.

8. zanthia122

zanthia122 Keep me away from Bart. Mmmm...

This looks fun!

1. I have a phobia of flying. I get panic attacks every night before I fly, starting from the day I buy the ticket until the day of actually flying. I have, however, flown 10 hours to Hawaii for college and am now 24 hours (by plane) from home. I hate to think about having to fly back eventually.
    2. I'm Chinese, and eat a lot of things that people deem gross and inedible. I'm kind of sorry to say this here, but I do enjoy frogs and they do taste like chicken... only much better. Yum!
    3. I'm from Hong Kong and my husband is from Korea. Between us, we speak 3 languages, and our kids (well, only my son so far, since my daughter is not old enough to speak yet) too. Recently, however, my son has gotten hooked on Dora the Explorer, so he would say stuff that may or may not be Spanish. We do not know.

9. newfiemountiewife

newfiemountiewife Duck Face

Anne called me a duck face art journaller lol

1. I don't like art journalling
    2. My husband is a cop
    3. I eat an inappropriate amount of cheese

10. crecia27

crecia27 Must.travel.

1 I'm a Diet Coke addict
    2 If I could visit only one more place for the rest of my life I'd go to Ireland & Scotland
    3 The only thing I dislike about scrapping is I can't read at the same time!

11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

12. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

:flirtyOh, I've wanted one of these for so long. Please pick me, please!:flirty I hope I'm not too late. I thought it went with the month of challenges. Please pick me, please!

1. When I was a kid, I thought being an adult meant getting to wear all the beautiful dresses the actresses wore in movies. (Think Cinderella, Gone with the Wind, etc.)

2. I like to cook and eat homemade food. I can fruits, make jams, whip up muffins from scratch. I also make homemade salsa and homemade soups. I bake cakes from scratch, And oh, pies, I love pies!

3. Snow makes me incredibly happy!:woot

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  13. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

mmmmmmmmm.......... pie......... now i want pie!

14. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

Hey! I don't have a special name anymore! Give it back, Fairy!

15. threeunderfour

threeunderfour Trying to keep up...

OOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOh!!! I want a name!

1) I've lived in 6 different cities in Florida and I Love the Sunshine State!
    2) My favorite place in the universe is my back porch
    3) I've always wanted to live in an apartment above a storefront in a very urban setting....it's so different from how I've spent my entire life...in the suburbs near the beach.

16. addykan

addykan 5* Brit Bear

oo I'll have a go

1. Im a Brit living in Ireland but Ive also lived in Kuwait, Malaysia and South Africa but England is still my favourite place in the world!
    2. I own a 5* show jumping grand prix horse who I've owned since he was 3 ( he's now 14) and I love him to bits
    3. I love to create real fully jointed teddy bears and they have to be filled with glass shot so they are heavy.

17. Karenjcd

Karenjcd I see trees of green...

Hoping to get my name soon

18. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

Oh fun! Hopefully I'm not too late!

1. Being a grandma is the best thing in the world
    2. I dread talking on the phone. It causes me to have panic attacks!
    3. I don't feel my age, although I'm really not sure what my age should feel like!

19. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

ok, I'll play lol.

1) almost have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do
    2) I love College. I could be a professional student ;)
    3) I miss my 'fast car'... she was wonderful until a careless guy hit us and sent her to car heaven. My 'new' car is ok, but she's not quite.... dunno... not quite 'the one' for me.

20. megscraps

megscraps BBC Binger.

How fun! I hope we can still play along.

1)I am a bibliophile, known to inhale all forms of the printed or virtual word.

2) I have a slight addiction to binge watching a wide variety of BBC programming. My favorites are Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Downton Abbey, and I also love BBC's many costume dramas.

3)This is kind of a spin off of the above, but each member of my family is a Whovian. We drove 2 1/2 hrs to watch the 50th anniversary cinema special, and it was absolutely worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.