What is your current favorite kit?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by omuli, Aug 4, 2013.

1. omuli

omuli La!La!La! I can't heaaar you!

I purchased Boho Bliss by Lynne-Marie & PRD for this month's AJ Challenege and that kit really makes me insanely happy :heartlub Which makes me curious, what's your current favorite kit? Which kit makes you heart sing..?

2. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

This is my story by LBW. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but I will soon. Something about that big red flower and that red chevron tab just sing to me.

3. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

not sure I'm allowed to pick favorites, but... :giggle

I'm loving this right now. Made one page, want to make another.

[​IMG]

4. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Angie, I love that one, too. I'm waiting to replenish my scrapping fund and that's on the top of my wish list.

5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Omuli- I can't call favorites either as they are all my favs! ha ha... anyway, my budget went crazy with the art journaling too, and last night I played a bit with them..
    I love Lynne Marie's Land of Odds, mixed media and Michelle Godin's love and light amongst others I got yesterday but they were what I focused on... that is what the alpha was (love & light) and the papers and elements in land of odds I really had a blast blending.. I bought others too yesterday that I have not had a chance to play with for the journaling, and I use Kate Hadfield's kits & PRD's kits for a lot of my art journaling blending (using the tutorial by Anne of the Alamo no font float- with the style I made to blend the papers and elements and then add another style with drop & inner shadows for depth), so my fun yesterday was with those kits and the styles... to say do I have a fav, well it depends on the day and my mood and what I am making! :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  6. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I don't know that I'd say favourite, but I've got a couple LOs I need to start and I know which kits I'll be using.
    Yes! I've used it already but I've already got my next one with it in mind.

Aaaaand I just picked this up and will be AJing my face off (hee hee! if you don't get it, you need to hang out in the AJ Pad more!) with it soon.
    [​IMG]

7. Mye

Mye New Member

I love Downtime by Paislee Press!!! I created a page with it already :)

[​IMG]

8. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

this is pure humor and I love it!:wooot

9. omuli

omuli La!La!La! I can't heaaar you!

Awesome choices! Now I must have a couple of these kits too... my poor scrapping budget has flown out the window ;)

10. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I Know this is an older kit,( Kim Jensens Eclectomania) but I love it sooo much , The papers lend them selves to any thing and every thing, and yesterday I got eclectomania papers 2 tooo..... Life is sweet
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  11. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

I love that Eclectomania 1 set, also. Actually I loved pretty much that whole BYOC! I have a new PRD kit I haven't used yet but want to.

12. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

one favorite kit??? does not compute....too many to choose from! :giggle

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

dang.. no like button for all of your posts!! Lorry... way too funny AJing your face off.. I almost spit my SODA.. yes friends I am drinking soda tonight... lol I have a few that I still need to scrap with and will be getting to it in a day or so.. tonight my brain fried from blending away.

14. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

I don't have a specific fave cuz I truly love them all but in the last couple of months I've discovered the joy of templates. At first I wasn't so sure about them but being able to make them my own is a blast!!

15. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

hmm. I can't pick a favorite. I keep thinking that I see a favorite and then I see another in the store by another designer...and then the first designer designs something else...and then wouldn't you know it? Another designer designs something I love, too. They just keep designing awesomeness. Naughty designers! We have way too many amazing designers here. What's a girl to do?!

16. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

I just used these journal cards by Emily, and they're my favorite right now:
    [​IMG]

I also have a big girl crush on Sara Gleason's Coconut Tree kit that was at The Daily Digi last month. It's so fun and happy!