Pad Patter 6/2 - Sandals

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by melrio, Jun 2, 2013.

1. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

I got a new pair of sandals but I'm not totally happy with them. What are y'all wearing this summer?

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am a flip flop gal and I got a few old navy ones, cause I love 'em in different colors,and then I got some cushy black ones that the strap is sparkly copper, silver and gold...and I luv 'em!
    need a white pair, but I want a certain look with a small heel...cushy and sparkly! lol

3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I spend as little money as possible on accessories (so I can have lots of 'em!), so I am just wearing Target/Old Navy/Walmart flipflops.

I am still searching for a pair of inexpensive age-appropriate work-appropriate non-stiletto non-wedge sandals.:hissy

4. carrottop

carrottop Member

I live in sandals from early spring through late fall --- as long as I can get away with it! I love my Keen sandals --- their St. Bart's sandals are my favorite and so comfy. They look good and they have great support!:heartslub

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I love sandals! I have several pairs that I love, but I got a new pair early this spring that I'm really loving. They are very squishy and the parts on the top that touch skin are covered with a nice soft fabric so I can walk in them all day long!

[​IMG]

6. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

I have some foot issues, so I go with Birkenstocks in the summer. Not very pretty but so comfortable. :)

7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

LeeAndra, you and me are in the search for the same thing.

I used to get mine when we went to Puerto Rico at this Italian Sandal store... they were freaking amazing.... and then one year I went there and no more store!

8. Dalis

ok, those are super pretty, I might need those. Are they good when wet?

9. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

I've been so happy to break out my sandals this spring! My fave are a pair from Target. The the Mossimo ones in the middle. :)

[​IMG]

10. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I did just get a pedicure, but I haven't been showing it off! I don't like my feet so I don't like looking at them in sandals or flipflops.
    I don't like looking at other people's feet either! LOL! It's Chucks for me all summer!

11. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I have 3 zillion pair of flip flops. All different shapes and colors and styles.

12. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

We went to the beach yesterday, but it was too cold to put my feet in, so I'm not sure about when they are wet, but I'm pretty sure they are going to be fine for that. I hope so, because they are bound to get wet on my feet sooner or later. :)

13. Dalis

I am super clumsy, so they can't be slippery when wet. I don't need the extra possibility of falling... my clumsiness is enough!

14. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Sandals for sure. I have a light bronze pair with jeweled flowers. I wear them all the time! ;0)

15. Cherry Limeade

Cherry Limeade New Member

Cheap flip flops here. Except in the garden I wear my rain boots - black with white polka dots! :)

16. Karah

Karah Karah

I've always just bought the $2.50 sandals from Old Navy, but I actually just invested in some Rainbows. I need good quality sandals that not only last but also have support. I don't know if it's just getting older or what, but my feet just can't hang in the cheapies anymore. Rainbows are expensive (around $50), but they are also guaranteed and last FOREVER (my SIL is still wearing the pair she wore on her wedding day 9 years ago!). Mine are actually supposed to get here today so we shall see!

17. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

I pretty much live in flip flops in the summer but if I want to be a little dressy I go with wedges. I would actually like to have some nice flat sandals but I can't find any I like that have a lick of support to them. : (

18. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

I loves sandals, but usually end up leaving the wedge heels for special occasions or Sundays and just wearing flip flops every day because they're so comfortable. I have Born flip flops in white, brown, and black. I also picked up these Reef Guatemalan Love flip flops on sale via Zuilily last week and love them.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  19. asouthernladysramblings

asouthernladysramblings New Member

I love sandals, but really need to buy a new pair for the summer. I wore mostly flip flops last summer but I really like some of the new sandals that I have seen in the stores.

20. nun69

nun69 Active Member

yep I am another $2.50 from old navy gal...just got some the other day! but I do have some really really cute ones that I bought in Vegas that I LOVE and wear ALOT in the summer!