Pad Patter: 5/20 - Beer

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, May 20, 2013.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

OMG... I forgot about this beer we had about a month ago that was from CA that was a coffee beer, we usually stay away from those, they are nasty.... but this one was so good... we are hoping to stop by the brewery if we make it to CA this summer.

2. vixen

vixen Pink Parrot Head

I've never met a beer I didn't like, but it must be ICE cold :)

3. kim21673

kim21673 I'm slowly getting there!

I can't stand the smell or taste of 99% of beer!! There is a brewery around here that makes an awesome raspberry beer that I can actually drink though.

4. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Blech! I can't stand the taste of beer, not really sure why. I do like the occasional glass of red wine or even a martini but only one. The owners of my company opened a martini bar in our building this January. I do all the accounting for it but have only been inside (as a customer) 4 times, I think. They do make a mean key lime martini!

5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Where exactly do you work? Ours opened a Starbucks inside but it was only to keep us awake and working more hours.

6. justjaimee

justjaimee Designer

I drink something called a Radler - it's about 3/4 beer and 1/4 sweet carbonated water (you could use sprite).. that way it goes down easy and isn't so bitter or watery tasting depending on your beer 'taste' - I find beer here in Germany dreadfully bitter .. so Radlers work for me ;) yum.

7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Ha ha... as soon as I saw this post I knew you'd pop in to comment. Our husbands would get along so well! :)

8. nun69

nun69 Active Member

I am a light girl.......I really like Henry Weindhardt's Summer Ale ...it is my absolute favorite!!!!

9. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

Mmm, beer! I wish I had some in the fridge. Actually, I think there's a coors light in the back form a party I had ages ago, but that should tell you what I think of coors light. I like most beers - lagers, pale ales, IPAs, wheat beers. I am looking forward to all the summer brews now in season. I really love Magic Hat's summer ale and just discovered Leinenkugel - really good fruity beers.