Medifast...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by RachelYoung, Mar 7, 2013.

1. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

While I realize this is appropriate for the Fit Pad, I'm posting here! :whistle

I just started Medifast. I need to have a kick start with getting healthy! Have any of you tried it? Did you like it? So far I hate it's guts. With a passion. BUT I haven't broken up with it! I'm determined.

ps - Don't let your 2 year old overhear you talk about your medifast food with anyone. Disgusting will be his new favorite word... ;)

2. renee82

renee82 renee82

Clue me in... what is Medifast?

3. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

and me i have no clue either

ooh i just googled and looked at the menu,id be starving i couldnt do a shake diet but good luck to you,i do slimming world and think it has just come to america im at target and love it cause you can eat healthily never be hungry and feed the family the same foods

http://www.slimmingworldusa.com/ here is the american version

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  4. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I did 2 weeks once and almost killed myself. I needed to chew something SO BADLY. I wasn't hungry, but I just couldn't take it anymore. Although I think now they let you have a salad, which would have helped.

I don't know that it's worth it - I'd rather lose slowly and still be able to eat. LOL

5. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Oh and my favorite by far was the Chai Latte.

6. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

I don't think I could manage that either which is why Weight Watchers worked for me.

Good luck to ya!

7. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

Yeah. It's sucky...but working. I'm going to just do this month (which is the food I've paid for) and then I'm going to go on Weight Watchers. I can do anything for a month, right?

8. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

That looks interesting. Is it working well for you? DH and I have been looking for something...I loved the old WW Flex plan (I lost 60 lbs on it) but I'm not super happy with the points plus program. Unfortunately I gained back the 60 lbs after I quit smoking but would love to lose them and a little bit more again.

9. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

sara it has worked for me im at my target weight now just celebrated a year at target and its stayed off,there is always something you can eat,wheres when i did ww i had had all my points by 8pm and used to go to bed cause i was starving lol,my husband does it with me but only i go to class as i cant see the point in paying twice when we eat the same meals and it has taught my children to eat healthily too as i only cook one meal not seperate for the children,i get to go for free now as long as i stay 3 pounds either way of my target weight which you choose yourself so not some unrealistic weight that they say you should be