Scrap Confessions...

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Jenna, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Jenna

Jenna Jenna

I can't cluster and it makes me sad. There are AMAZING scrappers who cluster so well on this site... I am not one of them. Sigh...

2. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

Plain/solid background papers (on my layouts) frustrate and bother me.

3. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

Sometimes I know that a neutral bg would look better, but I use a pp anyway because pp makes me happy.

And sometimes when I make a page I love for a CT and the designer doesn't use it for her previews, it hurts my feelings. I know it's silly, but I can't help it.

4. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

I want so badly to be on a CT but I won't even try because I know I'm not good enough.

5. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

This happens to me A LOT. Many of the pages I make for newsletters & promos end up being left out for whatever reason. I try not to let it bug me, but it still does a little. Makes me wonder if my stuff is just not quite good enough.

6. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I get annoyed when I post a page I think is super cute, and then it isn't on GSO. :giggle

AJK likes this.
  7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I hate polka dotted papers.

8. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

This made me laugh so hard. I feel the same way! I see the layouts that DO make GSOs, and for like the next three days I'm thinkin' Hello! Did you just totally miss MY so much more awesome layout?!

AJK likes this.
  9. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

Even though everyone said I'd have to worry about overscrapping Mason and ignoring the other kids I still scrap Bella more than any others and Mason the least.

10. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Trish, I have a hard time scrapping my boys. It's SO much easier to scrap Meagan. I don't know why. ??

11. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

This is why I love Angie and Kellie so much. Once in awhile, I'll make a page and think, 'Yup. Definitely GSO written all over THIS.' and then it doesn't get one and I am simultaneously crushed ('Am I not pretty enough?' a la the Katrina Elam song) and offended ('Hello?! Grade A work over here! Where are your eyeballs?') and defensive ('Obviously, the GSOettes did not come over to XYZ site to see my masterpiece. Yeah, that's why I didn't get a GSO.')

I am a trainwreck, y'all. :giggle

P.S. I cannot NOT have white space on my page to save my life. Those big 'full' pages like Heather's... *mind blown* I have no idea how to do that.

AJK likes this.
  12. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

YES! THIS!!! lol

13. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

You girls are so cute!

My confession: I am in a TOTAL FUNK. I CANNOT SCRAP, and :::GASP::: I don't enjoy it right now. :nuno This cannot be, and I cannot have this last too much longer. I have been scrapping since 2005, and have always been quite proud of myself that I have been so dedicated and that it is such a hobby/passion of mine from darn near the beginning, while many friends have kind of died off with their passion. And believe me...it's not for lack of GORGEOUS stuff out here either! I actually think that may be part of my problem...I don't feel like I will do it justice! And I haven't been taking as many pictures either. :(

14. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

The first thing I do on Friday and Saturday mornings is check newsletters and products to see if my layouts using the stuff is in them. Then I get all giddy when I see my pages each time.

...though I don't really get angry when they aren't picked.

Yes and I wonder about GSO people sometimes too. :lol

15. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I struggle with big bold patterns but I love them so.
    My first GSO was for a lo I hated at the time but I've come to love it now.

16. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

Can someone please tell me what GSO stands for? I'm lost here. Thanks!

17. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

Gallery Stand Outs

18. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I confess that I never liked GSO blogs until this week when my page was picked! LOL!

19. amandaresende

amandaresende amandaresende

i confess that i'm not a one kit scrapper. it's really hard to me not mix stuff from different designers and kits on my pages.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  20. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

This is me as well...one of the things I love about TLP is how easy it is to mix and match...I can have a page that looks like it has hardly anything on it and it will have 6 or 7 credits.