My transformation (so far) ;)

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by neenee, Mar 29, 2012.

1. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

You look great!

2. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

just... WOW! Neenee that is totally inspiring, thanks for sharing your journey!

3. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

Congratulations!!!

Did you change your diet at all?
    My husband and I both want to try to drop 25 pounds (to start)... he'd like to lose 65 total and I could easily do the same since I am so short.

4. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Wow, amazing transformation! And that is very inspiring - I'm a serious running-hater, but I am also in terrible shape. I've always hated running, but I may have to try after seeing your transformation.

5. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

Wow, you look fantastic! Love those sneakers too! Congrats girl and Keep On Movin'!

6. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

keep up the good work! you look amazing!

7. neenee

neenee No Woman No Cry

I have Kat. When I started out in January of 2011, I cut out most of the fried foods, switched to ground turkey instead of beef, brown rice and pasta, cut down on portions, cut out a lot of snacking. I lost 25 lbs. within the first 5 or 6 months. Then I just teeter tottered within 5 lbs for 6 months because I wasn't being as careful about what I ate. I had the attitude of "I will work it off in the gym". I did keep it off by all the time I was putting into my exercise. However, I wasn't losing anymore. I needed some new direction and motivation to get me back into the swing of things so, I joined Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago. I have now lost 6.8 lbs. since joining. I eat a lot of fruit, veggies and lean proteins.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  8. neenee

neenee No Woman No Cry

You are never in too bad of shape to start. Just believe in yourself and work on little goals and steps instead of overwhelming yourself with how far you have to go.

I am not the fastest runner and I don't run long distances (yet) but, I give it my absolute best every time. I love this quote I found on Pinterest. It has helped me when I feel inadequate that my pace isn't as good as others.
    http://pinterest.com/pin/217509856972954023/

You get a serious high from running, that is what hooked me. I don't necessarily enjoy the pain of it sometimes but boy do I feel like super woman after I push myself and do it. 10 foot tall and bullet proof. LOL And, I love being able to say I overcame the obstacles and barriers. It's awesome to believe in yourself.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  9. renee82

renee82 renee82

Amazing! You look great and totally feel you on how much you love running! Great work!

10. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

:clap
    this is incredible!! i'm so proud of you! great job!