Kids and the camera

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by RachelYoung, Sep 12, 2011.

1. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

My Husband let my kids use the camera (my nice one...) at my daughter's soccer game while I wasn't there. There are (I promise I'm not exaggerating) 324 pictures from that game. A handful of them are not of the sky/grass/cleats/people we don't even know. Awesome. :dizzy

2. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

Wait. After selecting all of them to delete, there were 365. Even BETTER! :) What a couple of turkeys!

3. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

Oh that is funny!!

I have occasionally been known to give my boys my little point and shoot to carry around and take pictures. They LOVE to take pictures of their toys. And it breaks their hearts if I delete them LOL

4. Karah

Karah Karah

I actually did a layout a few years ago with the pictures my kids took with my camera! Of course - I also deleted about 90 of the 100 pictures they took in a matter of 10 minutes... LOL

[​IMG]

5. Ana.Paula

Ana.Paula Ana.Paula

6. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

God bless the invention of digital! LOL!

7. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

i love when my kids take pics.
    dont' always love them to use my camera when doing so.
    HA!

8. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

We have an old digital camera that my daughter loves to use. She actually takes some decent pictures!

9. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

my mom got sebastian a camera for his bday for this exact reason. fill up your OWN camera with randomness. leave mine alone. :giggle

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I have often relied on giving my youngest the camera at my oldest's sporting events to get him to stop crawling all over me and so I can take some of my own pictures! It's always interesting to see what they think is picture worthy. :) It's funny too, I've trained them so well that the first thing they do is put on the wrist or neck strap. :)

11. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

This. LOL! What fun! Maybe there will be a gem or two in there? :giggle

12. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

I probably would have died right there on the spot after giving my husband a good talking to LOL. Of course, my kids know that if they even think of touching my camera things wouldn't be so good for them. Now, I do have an old digital camera that my oldest daughter loves to use and it has kinda become hers and she can use it whenever she wants but nobody touches mommy's big girl camera.

13. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Karah, those pics on the layout are hilarious! What a cute idea for a page!

14. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

My oldest has a point and shoot that she got for her birthday. She loves it and I love for her to use THAT camera...not mine. :) Yes. The DH was given a talking to. :rollingpin

15. Leah

Leah Member

My girls (I think it was the oldest) got a hold of my camera a few years back and when I was going through the pics I found a nice one of a turd floating in the toilet. GROSS! But their perspective makes me laugh. :)

16. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

17. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

18. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

I think it's a great idea to give an old camera to your child. Didn't even think of that and I do have an old one kicking around that I think I'll hand over to Meagan. When I purchased my Nikon I threatened my partner's well stuff if he ever laid a finger on my camera lol. I've let him take some pics with it while I'm with him but they are always about trees or the sky from 50 miles away! It's hard to tell the poor thing mmmmm I don't wanna keep the pics. Always feel like a meenie :s

19. Karah

Karah Karah

OMG. That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

My daughter has one of those vtech kid cameras and while it takes super crappy pictures, she still loves it - however, we had to make some very strict rules about its use when she first got it after she took pictures of my DH sitting on the crapper. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20. Leah

Leah Member

Oh gosh! You gotta love that!!