MOC 11 is over! But now what?

Discussion in 'MOC 2023 - Coming Home' started by mrs2a50, Feb 3, 2023.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Now that this year's event is over , some of you may be wondering what the next steps are!

The MOC Layout threads have been locked down. No additional layouts may be posted and no revisions to your pages may be made. Over the next several weeks, I will be checking each layout thread to confirm that it has 31 layouts posted to it, one layout per challenge, and that each layout conforms to the challenge guidelines.

Once I have the list of challengers that completed all 31 challenges, I will match up the finishers with the registration list. If I have a finisher that did not register, I will be contacting them to get the needed information. once that is complete, the finisher list will be posted in the MOC forum. All finishers will then be entered into the drawing to receive one of our prize packs (which can be found here). If you did not finish all the challenges, you still have the chance to receive a daily challenge prize!

I know everyone will be anxious and excited to hear who wins the prize packs and daily challenges; we ask for your patience. The tallies take a fair amount of time and effort - depending on real life happenings, this can take anywhere from a week or so to up to 4-5 weeks. I will do my best to complete everything as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions about next steps, just let me know!

2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Thanks Julie!

3. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Thank you Julie as that is a big task ahead of you.

4. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

Thanks Julie, what a lot of work Will that to be done!

5. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Julie dear thank you so much for organizing, I know requires a lot of effort behind the scenes. I didn't covered all the challenges, but it was fun hosting a challenge and spreading the love in gallery :compcoffee

6. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Thank you for all the hard work that you do for us here. It's a lot of work - we know that. Hopefully, it will go easily!

cfile likes this.
  7. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thank you, Julie. I can't even imagine the time it takes to coordinate this event and to tally it all.

cfile likes this.
  8. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Thank you to you and the Polly team, and well done to all our scrappers who dipped their toes in or managed to complete the whole month. MOC 11 was SO much fun and so inspirational!!

cfile likes this.
  9. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Rachel said it all perfectly!

Thank you thank you thank you! To all!

cfile likes this.
  10. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

I was short a couple of challenges - so hats off to those that completed all 31! And if you are like me, I'm giving you a high five! :hi5 The galleries have been popping with your lovely creations!

Thank you to Julie for all the super behind the scenes work, and the Pollies for developing such lovely and inspirational challenges.

trekmom, LoveItScrapIt and cfile like this.
  11. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

Julie, thank you for being amazing as always.

To the Pollys and designers, thank you!! MOC 11 was fun. I had some major catching up to do as life got in the way, but I did it and am so glad I did. I now have another MOC photobook to print ♥

12. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Congrats to everyone who played along! Big huge thank you to Julie for organizing another fabulous MOC and here's a big toast to all the work you have to do on those tallies! :wine

bjc and cfile like this.
  13. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

Thank you for a great event! This was my favorite year for challenges and rules!

bjc and ninigoesdigi like this.
  14. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

Thank you to you @mrs2a50 Julie for all your hard work behind the scenes... good luck with the collating of the results... not an easy task at all.

I loved the busy month of January and creating all the layouts... was really a lot of fun.

bjc and cfile like this.
  15. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

Your hard work is very appreciated! Good luck in the next coming weeks everyone. Thanks for a great MOC 11!

cfile likes this.
  16. meagan43

meagan43 Um, did you know that you're wrong?

Thank you to Julie, all the Pollys and fellow scrappers for another fun MOC. I love all the challenges and sharing that happens each year and absolutely LOVE kicking off a new year with 31 completed pages (that is the big win for me).

bjc and ninigoesdigi like this.
  17. Teri

Teri You bought a used lion?

Thank you. You have a lot of work ahead of you and I appreciate it. I have done over 150 layouts with MOC over the years. I appreciate the motivation.

SheriScraps and ninigoesdigi like this.
  18. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Couldn't have said it better. May it go well with you, Julie! @mrs2a50

Karen likes this.
  19. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Congratulations to everyone who played! A big thank you to Julie @mrs2a50 to all the Polys and designers for organizing another fabulous MOC. I thought I could finish all the challenges but my husband's failing health was my priority!

20. Kristin Aagard

Kristin Aagard Designer

Thanks you to the Polly team for all of the hard work! And thank you as well to everyone who participated! I've loved looking at all of your layouts!