Amazon... | pad patter 8.9.22

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Aug 9, 2022.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

[​IMG]

What's the last thing you ordered from Amazon or another online store?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
    umyesh likes this.
  2. keepscrappin

I ordered another Qwixx game when it was on sale for prime day to put in our camp trailer.

[​IMG]

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Umm... he'd kill me if he knew I was saying this online... but undies for my college bound kiddo and a stainless steel water bottle for him to take with him too. (from Amazon). It's ridiculous how much I've been using Amazon for the random stuff for my kid to take with him to his first dorm room. Eek!

bestcee, Memaw2Wm and keepscrappin like this.
  4. keepscrappin

Best thing about Amazon is that you can have it shipped right to them at college. :agree I've also done the Walmart and/or Target pick up for the location closest to them. I was always doing Target pickup for Aspen when she was on her mission in Alaska. When she was in Argentina before covid, Amazon and Target weren't an option.

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Yes! I'm definitely planning to ship stuff straight to him at school if he needs anything, but I never thought about the pick up at store option for Target. There is a Target right on campus where he's going, so that is great to know that it's another option. We don't have a Target local anymore and I'm so sad about that!

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

I don't shop on Amazon that often, but last thing I bought there were 2 spray bottles for oil. (I need that for my popcorn).

Last thing I bought on-line was a box full of Pepsi & food stuffs from a Swedish food store online that sells surplus food.

If we don't count the new EHD hubby bought for me. Arrived today, I will be backuping everything tomorrow.

7. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Amazon doesn't ship to my country.
    Seeing what I do online I know exactly how much I am missing out on... :groan

keepscrappin and Memaw2Wm like this.
  8. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

A new surge protector electrical strip and speakers for my father's desktop computer (I work for him). Chaos ensued yesterday when he had a Zoom meeting and his speakers were not working, nor was there space to plug my speakers into his power strip. His laptop wasn't loading up and he ended up on my computer, but there's no web cam or speakers so he was on the phone with the people. Holy Moly!!!

I FINALLY got Zoom going on the laptop. I've Zoomed plenty of times, but on my iPad, not a laptop.

Today I realized that his desktop doesn't have a microphone ... so I need to order one, once he decides to believe me that there-is-no-built-in-microphone. Men, lol!!!

keepscrappin likes this.
  9. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I've had so many Amazon boxes delivered lately I've lost count.. mostly wedding stuff..
    Ordered a cathedral veil.. to match my dress the other day. And some glow sticks.. a really fancy punisher watch for Eric as a gift from his bride.. and.. some fake pampas grass.. a few pairs od shorts for my best friend cause he can't find his size in stores he's a big guy... what else..lol.. Amazon likes me..
    I really like Amazon smiles ..cause part of mh purchases go to charity and that makes me smile knowing it goes to good causes

keepscrappin likes this.
  10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I just ordered another 18 ounce stainless steel scoop so I can have one in each flour bin.

keepscrappin likes this.
  11. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Auto-Delivery order placed today: Fortiflora Probiotics for Peyton.

Last order I actually placed was for a candle accessory set to use with the citronella candle I got last week. I wanted a candle snuffer but ended up getting the wick dipper and wick trimmer as well. Haven't been able to use it since it has been raining and my allergies are going crazy since it is ragweed season here.

keepscrappin likes this.
  12. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I don't even remember. It has been a few years since I stopped using Amazon.

keepscrappin likes this.
  13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I just bought a 5 mm beveled mirror 3x3 inch. It will go into a mirror that I purchased at an estate sale on Saturday.

[​IMG]

PXL_20220809_213912372.jpg PXL_20220809_213834216.jpg

14. gonewiththewind

I absolutely love Amazon, especially when I'm in the shopping mood, but my body doesn't agree with my mood. I'm all "add to cart, yes, add to cart, oh dear, yes, I need that, add to cart."

Last week I ordered Biosilk Silk Therapy for my hair, my favorite lipstick by Revlon, and a pack of my favorite pens in
    multiple colors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mid July, I purchased these folders to do some organizing of paperwork and memorabilia that's gotten out of control.

[​IMG]

A pencil sharpener with different points for my colored pencils.

[​IMG]

Then I ordered kitchen stuff, like new tongs and rubber spatulas, magnetic towel holders for the side of the fridge, white bar dishcloths, and for the bathrooms, new white face towels in bulk.

I had to purchase The House in the Cerulean Sea because Olivia let me borrow hers, and then while my Mama was in the hospital, I proceeded to spill an entire Yeti filled with Crystal Light into my purse and completely ruined the book. Sigh. That was only one of the kajillion things that seemed to go wrong in June and July. LOL

Prior to that, I've purchased stuff for my Mama. We organized her closet so I got her the slim velvet hangers, some personal health and hygiene items, some super soft knit nightdresses, and a shower chair.

We purchased LEGOs for Daniel's 17th birthday. He requested four different Minecraft sets and built them all at one time on his birthday.

And the list goes on and on . . . I know there are a lot of people who don't like Amazon, but I'm definitely grateful because it has saved me so much (literal) pain.

keepscrappin and Memaw2Wm like this.
  15. gonewiththewind

Yay! You got another EHD! Why does that make me happy? LOL

keepscrappin, bestcee and tanteva like this.
  16. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Just ordered this today

61YRXATpY1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Our TP holder broke a couple of months ago and I am so tired of it sitting on the bathroom cabinet lol
    Before that it was flea pills for the cat and dog.

keepscrappin and gonewiththewind like this.
  17. gonewiththewind

Well, how nifty is that? Oh gosh, I think I might have to get one just for that shelf. LOL

keepscrappin and IntenseMagic like this.
  18. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

And maybe *just maybe* since you only have to slide the rolls on, someone besides me will actually put them on there :giggle:giggle

19. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Either you're empathic or you're happy I can buy more templates.
    :crazy:giggle

20. gonewiththewind

[​IMG]