Cookies| Pad Patter August 1 2022

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Aug 1, 2022.

1. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Several months back, a cookie bakery/shop opened near my workplace that just sells cookies called Crumbl. The cookies are pretty large in size and are supposed to be shared. They sell six flavors a week, one of which is milk chocolate chip, and the other five are random. I think they are a bit pricey in my opinion especially since you are taking a gamble on whether or not you will like the flavor of cookie. We do get some on occasion but not often.

I love any cookie with peanut butter. Nutter Butters are yummy. I also love a good oatmeal cookie with raisins. I know a lot of people dislike them but I prefer them over chocolate chip. As far as Girl Scout cookies my favorite is the Samoa. I also really love kolache cookies which are butter cookies that have jam on them and I prefer apricot. They are an Eastern European thing and my mom makes the best ones.

So in that note, what kind of cookies do you like? What’s your favorite cookie? What kinds of cookies do you dislike?

umyesh likes this.
  2. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Cookies are my favorite sweet treat. I like most of them and hate picking favorites. I guess I dislike most of the ones in packages at the store now, though I've eaten plenty of Oreos and Pepperidge Farm brand cookies in the past. Nowadays I don't eat cookies and that sort of stuff often so I'd rather them be homemade.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  3. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Cookies are my love language! I am a happy girl when someone sends me Crumbl cookies. My favorite cookies include snickerdoodles, no bake cookies without peanut butter (I haven’t had one in ages!), and fudge chocolate cookies. I’m sure I’m forgetting ten more haha
    I dislike all hard cookies except for thin mints.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

My husband is "the cookie monster". If anybody wants to make him happy, they bring him cookies. He gets up in the middle of the night and has cookies and milk.

I can't eat anything rich anymore (my stomach) but I still like very bland sugar cookies.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  5. weaselwatchr

I forgot! Those cookies they give you free at the double tree when you stay are the best!!!!

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I love cookies! I think it would be really dangerous is that cookie store was near me. :giggle

Not sure I have a favorite but I really like chocolate chip with semi sweet chips, oatmeal raisin, macadamia nut, chocolate cookies with chocolate chips... and and and. All the cookies. Lol. I also like an occasional lemon sandwich cookie (like the cheapo ones that are like oreos, but white cookies with lemon middles).

weaselwatchr likes this.
  7. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Have I met a cookie I did not like? Maybe the ones I burned in the oven :overreact

weaselwatchr and michelepixels like this.
  8. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I love cookies. Chocolate chip are my most favorite.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  9. weaselwatchr

Poor burnt cookies…there was so much potential, lol

10. weaselwatchr

Pepperidge Farms ones are so good. Love Milano

michelepixels likes this.
  11. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I love a warm chocolate chip cookie...but in all honesty, I love the cookie dough more.

My sister makes THE BEST salted chocolate chip cookies. Thick, gooey, soft, with a perfect pinch of salt...yum!

12. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Favourite cookie of all time would be oatmeal raisin but as oats aren’t gluten free they aren’t an option any more. I also love peanut butter cookies too though.

13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

My niece was just telling me about Crumbl that opened up near her house. Today's flavor was strawberry smoothie or something like that? She said the cookies are ginormous. LOL

My favorite cookie is Coconut Oatmeal, and they are the best of sweet and salty. You can eat dozens without feeling sick. Don't ask me how I know that. Usually we only make them around the Christmas holidays.

14. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

Cookies are my favorite dessert! I used to make decorated sugar cookies but they were very time consuming.

My favorite is to use an oatmeal cookie mix and add in chocolate & butterscotch chips, delicious and fast (especially when your husband tells you that morning he needs dessert for the youth group that evening)!

I also got a recipe from a friend that was chocolate chip but with some rice crispies added, made them soft but a little crunchy at the same time....hum, I think I will go find that one.

Or....any cookie someone else makes for me, lol. If you need my address, send me a message, hee hee.