Hear My Voice | Quarterly Challenge 1 - Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Rachel Jefferies, Jul 15, 2022.

1. goorawin

goorawin Member

LynnG likes this.
  2. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I used all three packs for some major journling theraphy to get some things off my chest!

[​IMG]

LynnG likes this.
  3. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

wow you have all been so busy, I think I am caught up to hear and left you all comments in the gallery, thanks for sharing your artistry with us and for playing along!

4. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

[​IMG]

I use hurting and healing

LynnG, tysam55 and Rachel Jefferies like this.
  5. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I'm always at home creating art journaling layouts...I guess it's part of my usual style...whatever that is?...But during the pandemic I stopped creating these kind of personal layouts...I guess I just didn't want to put any negative vibes on top of all the ones that were there each day...Besides I just couldn't do it creatively...It just seemed like a strange concept to me at the time...Everyone was struggling not just me...So why should I indulge in my own selfish form of self-therapy to make myself feel better???...So for whatever reason...I just created more upbeat happier/more positive layouts...I guess I was also trying to cheer myself up a little!...A lot of them were based on the concept of hope...I guess I thought if I felt a bit better...then maybe I could cheer someone else up too...I was always on the hunt for daily things to cheer myself up...All the pain on the news was a lot for me to bear...I just couldn't watch that after awhile...I needed to find my own way to get through my own days of struggle & pain...and remind myself that it is not selfish to try to make yourself feel better...and find ways to handle & survive daily pain...

But now I feel different...I feel it is now the right time to create layouts about these things...I felt like I lost myself a bit creatively during the pandemic...but I feel like I've found myself again...Yes! I kept creating lots of pages but mostly for my CT work...I now feel my layouts are personally what I'm trying to say on each page I create...I have found ways to include my feelings & thoughts in each page I now create...lncluding my CT work... whether it may seem obvious or not...but as a lot of you know,my pages are all about feelings anyway...

I have found that these Wonderful! "Hear My Voice" new creative collections that Rachel & Lynn have created...have sparked a deeper energy about my own feelings & my own art journaling journey...& that sadly includes daily pain...but these collections have helped me so much...to create my pain on digital & get those feelings out...& for this I'm grateful for their creations!!!..I have always been as Big! Rachel & Lynn Fan! anyway...No secret there...But I just identify with these collections more than some others...I feel like they make it O.K. to express all those feelings...good & bad on each page I create...I'm all about the feelings & heartfelt pages...These collections have given me a new creative outlet to express my own feelings...I just want to say a BIG!!!...THANK YOU!!! to @LynnG & @Rachel Jefferies for all the inspiration created here & elsewhere too!!!...:bk...:heartslub...

*SENSITIVE : IF YOU WANT TO STOP READING HERE...xx Rhonda...

*Now that being said my layout today is steeped in pain...I've been struggling with a lot more pain than usual these days because of a newer condition I have...Days have been long & tough to bear...I mean I still don't want this to be all gloom & doom either...I am a very lucky person surrounded with love,kindness & support from my Dad,My Hubby Ray & all of my many friends!...all for which I'm so grateful for...and there is a lot of positive in each day too...you have to look harder sometimes...but it is always there...but I digress...I have some conversations with myself & my pain sometimes...& try to bargain with it...so I can have just a little bit less...I know that seems weird...but I also do ask myself why it is that I have so much pain in my life?...Am I a bad person?...What did I do to deserve this?...And the answer is nothing!!!...It is not my fault of course...but I have my moments of weakness sometimes in the pit of a dark moment or day...where I second guess myself...The ugly head of anxiety & depression sometimes rears itself...I guess that is why I look for positive inspiration in my life despite all of the pain...Things could be worse...in fact they have been in some respects in the last 4 or 5 years...Eventhough pain in prevalent in this layout...I believe in Hope! Faith! Love! always...Thank You!!! everyone who made it this far reading my drawn out story...A bit self-indulgent perhaps...I Hope I didn't bore anyone to tears...So let's just move forward now...There are only 2 safe spaces for me where I feel safe to express my deeper feelings...Hearts & Hugs Always...Everyone...xx Rhonda...

*My Pain Just Sucks Layout :

Created with : Hear My Voice : 02 : Hurting & Hear My Voice : 03 Healing : Collections By Rachel Jefferies & Lynn Grieveson

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
    LynnG likes this.
  6. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I have scrapped these pictures before but I love them!!!

I used Hear My Voice: Questioning and Healing:

[​IMG]

LynnG likes this.
  7. LynnG

LynnG Designer

@RJMJ thanks for sharing about your process and your creative journey over the past few years. It's been such a strange time hasn't it? I know what you mean about trying to cheer yourself up with scrapping. That said, it is wonderful to hear that you feel you are returning to your true creative self. I absolutely love what you have created (but, yes, pain sucks...)

8. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

Here's mine using collections 2 and 3.

[​IMG]

LynnG and nollipap like this.
  9. nollipap

nollipap Well-Known Member

Thank you for this amazing challenge, I have used two of the Hear my Voice Collection - Questioning & Hurting.
    [​IMG]

LynnG likes this.
  10. Rachel Jefferies

Sorry I am late replying to this tagged message Rhonda we have been away on holiday and I'm still catching up.

It's sad isn't it, everything that has happened :( I feel like the Pandemic has changed us all in someway but am so happy to hear that you feel like you've found yourself again. And I tell you it's bloody therapy for me that I can be myself and let my messages creep through with art or creative journaling and nobody else being none the wiser!! :giggle:giggle

Thank you so much for the incredible feedback about our collection, it echoes that we have achieved what we set out to achieved and this is fantastic to hear.

Much love to you, with everything you have and still endure, you are quite the inspiration of strength and hope and so much more.

11. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Love this set of collections. I used parts from all 3.
    [​IMG]

LynnG, nollipap and Rachel Jefferies like this.
  12. Rachel Jefferies

Can you believe it's time for the August release already ?!?

Where has the month gone!! ?!?

A big thank you from @LynnG and I to everyone who has taken the time to create with our Hear my Voice Collections as part of this quarterly challenge, we loved looking at your art!!

@Cherylndesigns @Janisn @Pachimac @trekmom @goorawin
    @dotcomkari @RJMJ @scribler @nollipap @wvsandy

All of the pages created combining two or more Collections together were stunning, we hope you will take part next quarter but for now, a winner was drawn at random and we are pleased to announce that @trekmom is our winner!!

She wins the August 2022 Hear My Voice Collection which released yesterday!! Watch your inbox for details on how to download your goodies!

'HEAR MY VOICE: LEARNING' for August 2022 !

This month we explored Learning and we are excited to share this New Release and our Page Design Ideas with you!

Save BIG this weekend when you purchase our complete collection during the quarterly sale or you can pick up the individual packs at 30% off. There are also other bundle options available!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20220729-HMV-4-learning-kamahi.jpg

You can also watch a quick video of the new Hear My Voice Collection and the layouts here:

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
    <------ CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the sale and stay safe!:beat

scribler, umyesh and LynnG like this.
  13. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

I am so excited and thrilled to win, thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners too! Yahooooo!!

Rachel Jefferies, nollipap and umyesh like this.
  14. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Congratulations!

trekmom and Rachel Jefferies like this.
  15. nollipap

nollipap Well-Known Member