finish this sentence | pad patter 7.26.22

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Jul 26, 2022.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

[​IMG]

Life would be boring without....

2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Life would be boring without my family - especially my daughter Aspen, she's always got something going on to keep our life interesting.

At the moment we're planning her wedding that will take place in 6 weeks. She told us on Saturday... never a dull moment with Aspen around. :giggle

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Congratulations!

4. gonewiththewind

Life would be boring without books, the internet, art, scrapbooking . . . I'm having a hard time picking one of anything these days when I answer these questions. :giggle

weaselwatchr and HavaDrPepper like this.
  5. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Life would be boring without Havanese.

6. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Life would be boring without a toddler trust falling & bouncing on the couch cushions!

7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Congrats!! I say the same thing - "never a dull moment".

8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'd have to say my family - I say all the time "there's never a dull moment".

9. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Congrats!!!

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

... my hubby. He's the one who gets me to leave the house and do things. Without him, I'd just stay home and read and craft and scrapbook all the time. :giggle

11. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

the cats. Imagine the house would stay clean, no sand, cat litter etc. Peaceful but also maybe a little boring.

12. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Yes!!! Same for me. But realized my bifocaled eyes really do not like reading these days (its almost an "I can't read a book - one eye is clear and the other blurry - drives me insane). So sad. But thank God for technology! I listen to Audible!!!! And oddly enough, I can read from my iPAD...probably because I make the text very large.

The one thing I would add is mushrooms. It is so fun hunting for mushrooms. Hours of instant outdoor entertainment.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  13. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Life would be boring without ..... our 3 dogs.

Every single day they make me laugh and I never get bored b/c they are always ready for a hike, a play, a swim, whatever I want to do. A bonus is that they get me out walking much more than I would probably do if I didn't have them. So they are good for my health too.

HavaDrPepper likes this.
  14. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

besides the obvious hubby or kids- I'm going to say our doggy. She is PURE entertainment 100% of the time. She has the funniest personality!

15. gonewiththewind

I actually take my trifocals OFF because my prescription is so outdated. I find that I have a great reading experience that way. LOL

I've never hunted for mushrooms. Are you looking for them to eat or just to photograph? I only like mushrooms occasionally for eating, but I do think they are very cool in where and how they grow. Do you know which ones are poisonous?

16. ArmyGrl

Just photograph! While I do like the the flavor of some mushrooms, most I don't. And, there are way too many look-a-likes...that are poisonous.

17. ArmyGrl

Just photograph! While I do like the the flavor of some mushrooms, most I don't. And, there are way too many look-a-likes...that are poisonous.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  18. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Life would be boring without...my kids. I know it's obvious. But my 7 kids keep me on my toes (4 of them teens), give me interesting things to do, give me purpose, make me laugh, make me cry, etc... They really are the best and give me so much joy. I love them so.

I think it helps that my oldest daughter just got home from 10 weeks in Spain and we are all together again...and it's the best! We missed her so much & now we get to hear all about her wonderful adventures.