Vanilla Pudding | Pad Patter 5.22

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, May 22, 2022.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Happy Vanilla Pudding Day!
    [​IMG]
    I seem to gravitate toward all the holidays that have something to do with food lol And even though I'm not a fan of vanilla pudding, I do love some chocolate or banana pudding :)
    I also haven't had any pudding at all in quite some time and I am really thinking I need some right now.

Are you a pudding fan? Favorite flavor? Had any recently??

2. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Ate a lot of it over the last 4 years since I could only eat soft foods. Chocolate or butterscotch were my flavors. Before that it was always a good choice to pull out when I got a craving right before bed. I'm enjoying eating all those foods I missed so I haven't had pudding for a year.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  3. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Vanilla pudding is actually my stomach bug comfort food. I rarely have pudding otherwise.

There were always trays full of individual servings of butterscotch pudding in my grandparents' fridge since it was my grandfather's favorite. I think of that every time I see butterscotch pudding.

IntenseMagic and umyesh like this.
  4. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I love tapioca pudding! I found out recently that my little sister does too. :) It’s the best!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I love vanilla pudding! I remember eating it at my Granny's house with vanilla wafers.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I am sure that you are happy having a break from it and being able to eat all the things you missed!!

My husband's favorite is butterscotch. It reminds me of my grandparents as well!

I haven't had tapioca for years and years! I remember that I like it, though lol!

Yes, with the vanilla wafers for sure!!

umyesh and KimJ like this.
  7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I love homemade vanilla pudding, but not the store bought stuff. Pudding is one of those things that are worth it to me to make because Mexican vanilla makes vanilla pudding amazing!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I really like almost all the flavors of pudding, including vanilla. I go in spurts of making it a lot and then don't make it for a while. My boys love when I make it and put it in little grab and go size containers in the fridge. It never lasts long when I do. :giggle They prefer chocolate pudding with mini chocolate chips sprinkled on top.

IntenseMagic and bestcee like this.
  9. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I like pudding... most any, but prefer vanilla or non-chocolate, lol! Get in ma Belly! :giggle

IntenseMagic likes this.
  10. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

My grandmother used to make Chocolate pudding and pie from scratch. I am not a lover of vanilla anything, which is funny cos hubster likes everything vanilla! My food flavors have to be robust. So happy Vanilla Pudding day everyone. Me, I'll swirl some chocolate or butterscotch into it!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  11. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I love vanilla and chocolate pudding. I also love lemon. My mom makes an awesome banana pudding that is so light and fluffy.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  12. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

We didn't have any vanilla pudding, but I had some butterscotch pudding last night complete with whipped cream.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  13. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I don't like the instant vanilla, but do love the cooking one. The chocolate, I love the instant but not the cooked one. LOL!!!! My favorite is the pistachio flavored!!!!! INSTANT pistachio!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  14. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I used to love butterscotch pudding, but I can easily pass it up. I'd rather have ice cream. LOL!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  15. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

French vanilla pudding with nilla wafers and sliced bananas. Yummy

IntenseMagic likes this.
  16. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Chocolate if plain ... banana pudding made with cooked vanilla pudding, bananas and Nilla wafers with baked meringue on top is my fav.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  17. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

My all-time favorite thing about all-you-can-eat buffets is they always have chocolate pudding! :giggle We rarely make pudding at home, so it's a treat when we go out - though we haven't hit a buffet since covid. For a while, my son needed to take a medication with either pudding or apple sauce, so we had lots of pudding on hand then. Also, yay for the reminder about tapioca - growing up that was my favorite, but I don't remember the last time I had it.. I might just have to get supplies for ALL the pudding next time I'm at the store...

IntenseMagic and Memaw2Wm like this.