**Closed** *Winner Announced* Personality Shopping Game | iNSD 2022

Discussion in 'iNSD 2022 Party Pad!' started by IntenseMagic, Apr 24, 2022.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Our random winner is..... @Claire Grantham

Hey, everyone!! Hope you are enjoying all the fun, festivities, and amazing sales this iNSD!! What a great time it is!!

I’m here today to bring you a fun game and one that will let us get to know you a little better! We are going Personality Shopping!

All you have to do is choose one paper pack, one element pack, and one alpha/font that represents your personality, and tell how each one suits you! How fun is that!

Here are mine:

Paper Pack - I chose ForeverJoy’s Basic Neutrals. If you open my closet, this is pretty much exactly what you see. I am a neutral loving girl when it comes to my wardrobe, and also much of my decor.

[​IMG]

Element Pack - I chose Just Jaimee’s Sarcastic Snails. I am as sarcastic as they come and have probably said every one of these things at one time or another.

[​IMG]

Alpha/font - I chose ForeverJoy’s Hustle. I just love the vintage feel and I, myself, am vintage and a bit of a hippie at heart. This one is all me!

[​IMG]

Now it’s your turn!! Find one paper pack, one element pack, AND one alpha/font that show YOUR personality!! Come back here and show them off with a brief explanation of why they suit you! Have fun!!

Deadline and Prize:
    $3 coupon for a random participant
    Game closes at 11am EDT on Tuesday, May 10, 2022.

Last edited: May 13, 2022
    Lisa B, G.J., crazsquaw and 4 others like this.
  2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Element Pack: I have a very sweet tooth and will pick sweet over salty no matter what so I had to pick this one for my element pack.
    [​IMG]
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Confection-Affection-Elements.html

Alpha/Font: I chose this alpha because I like to think I’m nice and neat but I have some perforations here and there and there’s some tape keeping me together too.
    [​IMG]
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Perforated-Paper-Alpha.html

Paper Pack: I try to be a peacemaker and these watercolors say calm to me, but I love that they’re all different colors because I have all different moods.
    [​IMG]
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Watercolor-Summer.html

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    Lisa B and IntenseMagic like this.
  3. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

My alpha would be Sandy by AP because I belong by the ocean. [​IMG]

My element pack would be New Connections by RJ and LG because I am all about the floral artsy stamps and I love making new connections with lovely people.
    [​IMG]

My paper pack is Flannel because I am Canadian and I love to cozy up with a nice warm blanket by a bonfire… especially on the beach!
    [​IMG]

Lisa B, Sara and IntenseMagic like this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

This is for Bart
    [​IMG]
    Speaks for itself i think...

[​IMG]

Lisa B and yellowpeep like this.
  5. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes

Kisses for Bart

6. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Paper Pack : I like a neutral decor with pops off color :

[​IMG]

***Element Pack : I Like Classic Items In My Fashion Choices Mixed With Fresh Patterns & Colors : A Mix Of Darker Tonal Brights & Darker/Richer Tones : I Love Purple & Red : Blues & Greens :

[​IMG]

***Alpha : That Could Change On An Hourly Basis : Mood : Right Now I'm In A Lot Of Pain & Struggling : So I'm Going For The "Cracked & Vintage" Alphas : Describes Me...I Love Vintage! Too!...:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2022
  7. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

Elements - I'm a bit of a drama queen sometimes, and these gorgeous bright colors are some of my faves.

[​IMG]

Papers - I'm a bit of a chameleon and find my personality changes a bit depending on the people I'm with.

[​IMG]

Alpha - most of the time my life/schedule/house is a big mess and I'm just holding it together enough to sort of resemble what it's supposed to be.

[​IMG]

Lisa B, Sara and IntenseMagic like this.
  8. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Mapped because I love to travel and can't wait to start up again!
    [​IMG]

Home sweet Home because I love to be home with my people!
    [​IMG]

I love shiny glittery things!
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  9. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Paper pack - I'm a dreamer. I have so much ideas floating in my brain. My brain is better than the world.

[​IMG]

Elements - I'm happy-Go-Lucky. At least now, after years of meditation and proper therapy. I won over anxiety!

[​IMG]

Alpha - Yep. I admit it. I'm super sloppy!

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  10. swtonscrappn

swtonscrappn Purple. The answer is always purple.

Paper Pack: Paula Kesselring's "Nature" - I am an extroverted girl who loves bold colors and am very tactile. My favorite colors are purple and red and I wear nearly all jewel tones.

[​IMG]

Element Pack: Bella Gypsy's "A Place for Everything Whatnots" Between my own life and those of my family, we have always needed to be on top of things in order to accomplish what was needed. And so I work very hard to stay on top of my organization over all and constantly try to minimize the chaos that we live in

[​IMG]

Alpha:
    The other side of my life is being creative, colorful, and trying new things. One of these ways is through journaling and handlettering with lots of fonts and colors (with my fountain pen ink collection)
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  11. Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl Why yes, I CAN help you get to Disney!

12. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

Paper pack: Yup, that is me. I can do well at work and networking but in social setting outside of work and in the basketball community (e.g. with women, especially moms, etc.), I'm awkward. I realized as a child, I see things differently than most people. My husband is one of few who truly gets me :)

[​IMG]

Element pack: This describes me. It can be the most stressful time but I will still think optimistically about it. My husband just said to me last night that I do realize things are big endeavors but I fail to realize just how much it takes sometimes LOL
    [​IMG]

Alpha: Basic but with a touch of paint. I wear jeans, t-shirt, hoodie & sneakers but always with some makeup on so I can wear eyeshadow from one of many eyeshadow palettes I have collected.
    [​IMG]

13. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I found another kit that describes skater boi bart & just bart in general
    [​IMG]
    Speaks for itself i think...

[​IMG]

Lisa B, Lime and michelepixels like this.
  14. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

not kissed - but it time for Cheryl go meeting... bart open to be kissed

15. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I'm so attracted to colorful things. This cheers me!
    [​IMG]

Word packs suit me very well because I love words, I enjoy talking, I read a lot, I write down my thoughts a lot . . . and I identify with the most of the words in this particular pack.
    [​IMG]

Just like this alpha, I am casual, relaxed, easygoing. I also like diversity, like in this alpha. (It WAS in the Alpha category in the store and says on the webpage that it's also an alpha, not just word art.)
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  16. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I really do have ...
    [​IMG]

I was an avid cross stitcher, I discovered scrapbooking whilst shopping for stitching supplies.
    [​IMG]

What can I say - I like my bed!
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  17. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Paper - This one looks a lot like my closet!

[​IMG]

Alpha - I chose this one because it has so many different styles . . . like me, I can't seem to narrow it down to just one!

[​IMG]

Element - I chose this one because it is beautifully messy . . . which feels like my life right now.

[​IMG]

Lime and IntenseMagic like this.
  18. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

Alpha:
    [​IMG]
    Because I am Big and Bold.. and I like to travel

[​IMG]
    Because I am colorful! and I love color and fun patterns!

[​IMG]
    Because I am an open book and I tell it like it is

IntenseMagic likes this.
  19. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

So much fun! Here are mine...

Totally would wear these papers by Allison. I love pinks, florals, and plaids like this!
    [​IMG]

Next up, these stamps from Sara capture my memory-keeping heart...
    [​IMG]

Last but not least, this alpha by Allison sums up my old soul, vintage-loving half...
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic and Claire Grantham like this.
  20. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

Allison's play with paper makes my heart happy. I feel like I want to wear her patterns as clothing. Or use them in my home decor.

This is one of my favorites: feels cozy and natural and classic and just so pretty.

[​IMG]

Liz creates classic element pieces that are simple and meaningful and they reflect my own design aesthetic wonderfully. The kind of timeless art that encourages us to look closer and capture the details; and her art complements other art so beautifully.

I love the heart of this one:
    [​IMG]

Al again for my alpha. It's messy and imperfect like me. But also authentic and artistic.

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic and Lime like this.