Favourite Movie | Pad Patter 12/4

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by StefanieS, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

The scene in the Chinese restaurant slays me!! Especially when she freaks out about the duck still having its head and the waiter chops it off!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  2. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

The older girls and I just finished watching the BBC 1995 version of Pride and Prejudice. My all time favorite. Not a Christmas movie but it's my fave.

Some of our favorite Christmas movies:

The Nativity Story
    Charlie Brown Christmas
    The Star
    Elf (I just love hearing my kids giggle)

3. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I have never seen this, lol

4. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

We love all the Vacation movies. They are so much fun. Other Christmas movies I love are The Ref, and Die Hard.

I enjoy many genres of movies be it action or romcom, or dramas.

Karen likes this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Yes, we laugh hard at that scene, and also whenever the dad comes home and he yells out a variety of curse words (nonsense phrases in the movie) and then: BUMPESES! He hates the Bumpus family next door. LOL

Karen likes this.
  6. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

oh, I wish I could see it the first time again!! I was laughing so hard the first time that I could barely breathe!!!!

7. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

I haven't got a favorite holiday movie, but I have also been binge-watching holiday movies on Netflix. Some of the ones I have watched that enjoyed so far are

A Castle for Christmas
    Single All the Way
    Christmas Land
    The Holiday Calendar

8. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

I really need to scrap a new page about my fav Christmas movies! Some that I have to watch every year is Elf, Nightmare Before Christmas, Home Alone 1, The Grinch (the one with Jim Carrey AND the cartoon one that came a couple of years ago), Die Hard, National Lampoon Christmas Vacation and Love Actually <3

bellbird likes this.
  9. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Not much for Christmas movies, they nearly always make me cry. So a bit of crime or mystery over the Holidays should counter act that. But I do love watching New years (or Christmas ) concerts,with enormous orchestras playing hopefully cheerful music. Ice skating too,if I can find it. My mum made us watch the Birthday, every single year....and Ski jump on Newyears Day...

10. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Yes i almost hate to admit it to most people but Die Hard is my fave xmas movie regardless of the controversy & debate that it's not a xmas movie! whatever - it is to me! That and the Muppet's Xmas Carol - yes, i have diverse taste.