I came and then left again. Sorry!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Serena, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

@gonewiththewind I have missed SO much while I was gone!!! :happyhug It's times like this when I wish we just had this big island for all our LilyPadders to live so we could support each other locally as well!. I've opened all your pages in other tabs, I just got off of work at 6 and I have to be up and at work at 4am, so I'm just trying to respond and pass out, but I want to see all of these, THANK YOU VERY much for taking the time to find them, share, and link them for me so I can see, share and leave love!! It really means a lot :beat:heartlub:love

Yes. I love emoji's... >.> there doesn't seem to be an Emoji Abusers Anonymous group anywhere... hehe.

Just briefly glancing, I looove the colors you choose. :D So pretty!

gonewiththewind and bestcee like this.
  2. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

@Serena "I also love being the 'light' in the world so I try to keep things as positive as possible, real life does enough dragging people down. :imokIt's nice to know that any of us can be human though. It's hard to be nothing BUT positive when you're weighed down. I still love being that, but it's hard to shine when your light is dim, you know?"
    Sometimes we can try too hard, and are hard on ourselves. :heartlub And sometimes we have to express the sadness so that it doesn't take up space in our heart...and others can come and shine near you and dispel the shadows. That's how I think it was meant to be- we lift each other up cos nobody is strong ALL the time!!! :grouphug

Serena and BevG like this.
  3. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Welcome back Serena and as everyone has already said, stay positive and if it helps to scrap your negative thoughts and feelings then do it, you should never worry about bringing anyone else down, it's your life, just be YOU!! Sounds like you are taking tiny steps forward and starting your life afresh, sending lots of positive thoughts and vibes your way, hope everything works out with the duplex with your brother. :) Like some others I have been where you are now and while I may have thought it was the end of my life back then, it turned out to be the start!! I ended up meeting my soul mate and we celebrated 36 years together the other week so hang in there girl, life has so many wonderful things in store for you yet I am sure!! xxxx :heartlub:happyhug

Serena and LynnG like this.
  4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That is a beautiful gift you are giving! Even if it's slow, you are amazing!

Serena likes this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Please don't worry about leaving comments. I was just sharing so you know that this is a safe place to share not only the good memories, but also the bad ones. :)

We need to get some new emojis! I'll join you in the Abusers group!

Serena likes this.
  6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Hi Serena. Welcome back "home". TLP is the greatest - and all of the wonderful welcomes prove that! I'm so happy that you've decided to "come home". I'm joining in the "collective hug" that I'm feeling from all of the wonderful comments! Please stay this time and let us be your soft place to fall. :grouphug:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

7. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

Sometimes we can try too hard, and are hard on ourselves. :heartlub And sometimes we have to express the sadness so that it doesn't take up space in our heart...and others can come and shine near you and dispel the shadows.

@AJK I love how you put that.. it was a bit eye opening for me when I was fluttering around in my room upset, trying to stop crying and I was trying to clean up because my 21 year old wanted to come watch the show with me that I had been trying to get her hooked on. When she came in I said sure and started trying to clean but ended up crying and getting frustrated. I took in a deep breath and apologized and she looked genuinely confused and asked me what for?

I explained that I REALLY needed to get it together and stop falling apart because life goes on and things need to get done.

She looked me straight in the eyes and said "Why aren't you more forgiving of yourself? Fall apart! There's NO shame in that! Get yourself together later!"

It really just startled me. Why was everyone else so forgiving of me falling apart? I still struggle and I don't want to allow myself to wallow because it doesn't help, but you two are right. Maybe I DO need to just sit and lean. :luvya Thank you!

@wombat146 Miss ONA!!! I LOVE your new avie! (I mean, it might not be "new" but it's "new" from when I was last here talking with you. :D Gorgeous! Beautiful smile! Vibes received and sent back DOUBLE fold! [:] (that's me sending them out, those aren't ACTUAL swords, it's hugs! hehe!) Congratulations on the 36!!! :martini I will do my best to keep my hopes up!

@bestcee :blush Thank you, ma'am, I'm just thrilled that they are patient enough for me to try and speak with them. :)

@gonewiththewind Bwahahahahah, you haven't read my signature lately! I am the gallery stalking Queen! ... Well.. I mean... I was... lol! Will be again! After I get everything settled. :dancebun

Now! As to the Emoji Abusers Club, or the EAC... (I just made myself giggle because I said that Australian Turtle style aka Finding Nemo...) we have the Naming Fairy... we need an Emoji Fairy!!! :angel And YOU get an Emoji! And YOU get an Emoji!!! :stash

(okay.. I MAY be very punch drunk from being overtly tired. lol!!! My brain and my body right now: :smackdown

@Cherylndesigns Thank you!!! I loooove TLP. I was lurking way before I got brave enough to create an account and as long as I can remember this place has always been one of the most warm and amazing places on the internet! I love this family!

:happyhug Thank you for the wonderful words, seriously! :beat:heartlub It made me good cry again.