I am currently binge watching {fill in the blank}

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Oct 2, 2021.

1. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

So if any of you know anything about me, I am a sucker for crime shows, true crime or crime dramas. I especially love BBC shows on this subject matter. That being said my real life has been a little crazy and I have taken a hiatus from the “murder shows” as hubby calls them. I am currently binging The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I know it is such an old show but I never watched it. I am enjoying it a lot and find it very funny.

So tell me what you are binge watching currently. Are you one of those folks that binge watches like a fiend finishing an entire series in a day or so, or do you take your sweet time?

Let me know because Kimmy is almost over for me.

MrsPeel and Ferdy like this.
  2. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I'm a criminal shows crazy fan as well...when I need to clear my mind I like the realities on Netflix, like Glow up, fail tattoo, next in fashion, queer eye...

weaselwatchr likes this.
  3. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

just a note: I just binged Dr death...so I'm not the best for cute shows lol

but I loved and binged modern family and Jane the virgin, if it helps

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    weaselwatchr likes this.
  4. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

I am currently in between shows. I get sucked in and am a total all-in binge watcher. Once I get started I am in for multiple episodes per day. I really try not to start a show if it's still in production, because I have a hard time remembering what happened and keeping track of where I left off in between episodes/seasons. That being said, two of my absolute favorites that I am anxiously awaiting the next season of are The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Outlander.

I really enjoyed Kimmy as well. It's been a while since I watched, but I think Arrested Development had a similar vibe. And I will second Ferdy's recommendation of Jane the Virgin! Community starts off awesome; the last couple of seasons kind of go off the rails. The Mindy Project and New Girl were also fun.

On the reality front, Queer Eye is wonderful; I tear up at almost every episode. I found The Circle surprisingly engaging. I've only seen the first season, not the newer episodes.

On the more intense side, with an ending I did not see coming at all, I really loved Mr. Robot.

If you liked Friends, Episodes is worth a watch (but very different in tone).

5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Olivia started watching Selling Sunset on Netflix and I got sucked into it with her. Reality TV about high end realtors.

I did start watching Dr. Death but need to finish it. I listened to the podcast of it and it was fantastic.

If you haven't watched Schitt's Creek, I highly recommend it.

Ferdy and weaselwatchr like this.
  6. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

Dr. Death was really good!

Ferdy and weaselwatchr like this.
  7. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

I'm bingeing The Crown right now! Schitt's Creek is so funny. And Ted Lasso is my favorite!! I am also watching Lucifer when I get a chance.

Cherylndesigns and weaselwatchr like this.
  8. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

Me and my husband love to binge watch tv shows. We are currently binge watching NCIS and on season 14.
    I recently binged watched Midnight Mass on Netflix and finished that in two evenings. I like to watch shows that I can sit and binge watch all evening. We record lots of shows on our sky box but normally let them record until have few episodes to watch.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  9. weaselwatchr

A coworker recommended Jane so thanks for the reminder

Ferdy likes this.
  10. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Just finished all 3 seasons of marvelous Mrs Maisel. Loved it!

weaselwatchr and bestcee like this.
  11. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Could you share what crime shows you like to Binge watch? I need some suggestions!

I'm binging Gilmore Girls. Again.
    My mother in law Sharon is binging NCIS.
    Munchkin is binging the Simpsons.
    Nick is binging What We Do in the Shadows.

12. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

@bestcee if you like Gilmore Girls...I think you would like Mrs . Maisel.

Pachimac, weaselwatchr and bestcee like this.
  13. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I love "murder shows" too :giggle

I recently finished Home Before Dark (appletv+), Harrow and The Hardy Boys (Hulu). I'm currently binge watching Elementary on Hulu. I'm also waiting for the next episode of Truth Be Told to release on Appletv+.

I'm a total binge watcher and often watch a whole season in a day or two. I like to wait for multiple episodes/seasons to be released so I can watch them all in a few days/weeks so I can keep up on all the details.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  14. weaselwatchr

A lot of the ones you named I actually watched while they were on air. Hubby hates waiting the week between some episodes especially when they end on a cliff hanger, so we try to watch when we have a few piled up. We watched Loki like this and sadly had to wait one week to watch the finale. Currently watching the Lost Symbol and hubby liked the book but waiting every week for a new episode is making him lose interest.

Probably adding the Marvelous Mrs Maisel to my to watch list because I keep forgetting about it.

KimJ likes this.
  15. weaselwatchr

I loved Schitt’s Creek. David was wonderful. Hubby stopped watching it tho because the Mayor Roland got on his last nerves.

I will have to look into Dr Death.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  16. weaselwatchr

I loved the crown!!! I also loved the Queen’s Gambit, which I watched after the Crown was over. We watched Ted Lasso and loved it too! Even hubby was a fan. Sadly our free sub expired the week season 2 started back up. Will probably renew and binge season 2 and cancel once it winds up.

Vrielinkie, garrynkim and KimJ like this.
  17. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

We are about to finish Supernatural. Chance and I started last October watching one episode a night (I've already binged it all once), and we have 3 episodes to go. I also just finished the last season of Lucifer :cry...so sad to see it end. Oh, and I just finished Nine Perfect Strangers on Hulu.

garrynkim and weaselwatchr like this.
  18. weaselwatchr

I binge watched all of Criminal Minds in about 3 weeks time. One of my coworkers was concerned for my mental health at the time because that was all I was watching.

I love NCSI and haven’t started this season yet so I have a few episodes to watch.

19. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Just started Good Witch . . . cause, well it's October! LOL

weaselwatchr and bestcee like this.
  20. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

weaselwatchr likes this.