weekend forecast | Pad Patter 7 Aug

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Aug 6, 2021.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

f0dfe32b7c16163c35ff870a7d5f0f2d.jpg

Pretty good chance of scrapbooking though.
    How is it looking at your place?

Karen, Iowan and umyesh like this.
  2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

My weekend forecast shows a 50% chance of yard work with scattered scrapbooking throughout the days. ;)

Iowan and bellbird like this.
  3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Seriously though, we'll have light showers but it's gonna be mostly sunny. Hubby is going for a run in the early AM. Other than that, we have no plans other than some household chores like laundry and cooking. Somehow, everyone always wants to eat! LOL I plan to scrapbook as much as I can. I've got the scrapping bug lately!

bellbird likes this.
  5. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

60% chance of rain with possibility of thunderstorms today. Clear tomorrow. And, high humidity to go with temps in the 80's.

May not scrap but plan on attending a live video lesson to learn more about shadowing in PSP Sunday.

bellbird and Donitab like this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

50% chance of cooking
    100% chance of cleaning
    75% chance of a nap
    100% chance of scrapping :)

On the real weather front, I wish we had a chance of rain! I'm all for a sunny summer but we have had like 1/2 inch of rain in the last two months, none at all for a month. It's sooo dry and my poor flowers/plants are suffering.

bellbird likes this.
  7. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Daily thunderstorms in Florida. I just cleaned both bathrooms and did 3 loads of laundry. I still have to clean the floors. And I need to get it done today because tomorrow is my birthday and won't be doing anything tomorrow.

bellbird likes this.
  8. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Sunny - again - oh for a trip to Seattle. Decorating my room for VBS (someone went on too many vacations in June to get the ball rolling in time - my bad), seeing Jungle Cruise, and supper out with the hubby. Not much time for scrapbooking today but tomorrow….

bellbird likes this.
  9. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

It was fine early in the morning, thankfully, for our walk at Great Falls (along the Potomac River). Afterwards it rained though, and I had shopping to do. It was a great day, but my scrapping is much later than usual. I've just gotten started and it's after dinner!

bellbird likes this.
  10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Beautiful, but hot and a "chance" of scrapping. BWAHAHA - more than a "chance".

bellbird likes this.
  11. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. (We’re taking our grandson out for Italian food tonight.)

bellbird likes this.
  12. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

100% chance of quiet. Followed by, a good chance of seeing the top of the dining room table again (she used it as her work office this summer).

Took DD to college today. She will be there for at least 2 weeks before coming home to visit. But I might see her this week when I get a text to bring some things she forgot. She is just 35 minutes away, so not a real big deal to go visit.

bellbird likes this.
  13. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

We went to the petting zoo/animal safari this morning; we were supposed to go two weeks ago when I had a couple days off work but it was too hot and muggy. It was raining when we left this morning but it cleared up and only started to get hot as we were leaving. I went bra shopping (and survived!) and grocery shopping when we got home this afternoon.

Tomorrow is chores and back-to-school things (they start in a week & a half) + getting ready for the big one's birthday. There is a 0% chance that the kids will do everything they are asked to do without complaining and a 100% chance that I will be annoyed with one or both of them before bedtime.

14. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Just got back from a short getaway with the hubby. So our weekend was no kids, eating out, strolling the streets of Chattanooga.

15. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

LOL! sounds like a perfect forecast!

16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Oh happy birthday! I hope you got everything done so you can enjoy it!
    [​IMG]

djp332 likes this.
  17. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

We went camping this weekend for the first time since 2019 (thanks covid). We went with our good friends who are just getting into camping. They want to be campers, but they don't like a lot of what camping involves, so it's amusing to go camping with them. :giggle We had a great weekend, but Saturday night it POURED rain all night long. We have a super duty tarp that we always put over our tent because our tent has been know to leak during a rain storm. We stayed nice and dry... our friends did not. They ended up running to their car in a downpour around 2:00am and slept there. I felt so bad for them.

18. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

My weekend was 50% change of outdoor dog play, 40% "me" time (I read a lot and binge watched shows) and only 10% chores and responsibilities. I did manage to get an angel food cake baked for hubs (a late birthday treat for him). I had a small piece and loaded it with sugared berries. It's been many years since I baked angel food cake and was so happy it turned out perfectly.