i am so ..

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by karen perry, Oct 2, 2010.

1. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

looking forward to the christmas kits,i know im a littel early but i love christmas lol

2. Oooh me too!! And my favs are always the traditional color kits :beat

3. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I love Christmas too! Can't believe it is October already. Where did the time go? :cornfused

4. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

:cough: hannukkah kits :cough:

First night is December 1st, totally early this year!

:whistle

you know... just sayin'. :)

5. Paula

Paula Kicks Challenge Butt!

I can't wait either!! This is our last Christmas with our son as a child (he'll be 18 in April) and I am gonna be taking a LOT of photos.

6. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

Christmas is the best but I never have good pics :( I don't know why but I struggle with xmas photos. I love all the kits though and they will start coming soon! I love the non tradtional colored ones for some reason. I think cause I like throwing pink in everything LOL

7. coco

coco coco

oooh yeah i can`t wait for all the xmas kits too :)

haha crystal i have the same here... not one good xmas photo *sigh* but i`ll not give up

8. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I've never taken a good Christmas photo either, and now that the boys are older and we don't have family nearby, I don't get any photos at all really. I'm always so stressed out too. I work so many hours, always have to work Christmas eve and then rush home and everyone expects a fun evening with food and gifts. HUH? I don't think my dh will be home until right before Christmas either, so he won't be here to help with getting things done like the tree up, decorated, etc...

sorry...but I'm feeling a bit bah humbug!! lol

9. tania

tania Clap Hands, Save Fairies

I'm always bah humbug. Christmas is just not my thing, haha.

10. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

11. Jule

Jule New Member

Oh me too, me too!!!

Anyway I love all the beautiful kits and can't wait to see the news ones for this year :)

12. Dana

Dana Dana

LOL - count me in w/ the no-good-christmas-pic gang :) it's so ridiculous! LOL - 100's of pics, nothing good!

but - i LOVE christmas kits - esp the non-traditional ones!! ok - i love any holiday kit :)

13. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Me too! I love them alll! :) I'm really bad too because I want new ones every year. I always have tons of pictures around Christmas time... none are great, but I have lots just the same. We always go to a tree farm to get our own tree and I try to get some family pictures in the snow with the trees in the background, then there are the parties, and the decorating the tree, the kids Christmas programs and parties and then the actual Christmas Eve and Christmas day with both sides of the family! That's a lot of scrapping! Bring on the kits!

14. renee82

renee82 renee82

I just love Christmas! I'm bad at getting my Christmas photos scrapped though. Too much pressure!

15. karen perry

i never once said i had good photos for them did i :P

16. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I'm not ready for Christmas!!! I want to enjoy the fall first! :) I always have so many Christmas photos, but never get around to scrapping them, even though I buy tons of Christmas kits.

17. colleen

colleen Happy to be home!

i have a love/hate relationship with christmas, never get good pics, and its too warm here!

18. karen perry

ill swap its to cold here lol,actually i like christmas cold i couldnt imagine a warm christmas

19. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

for me i struggle with the photos because everything is such a blazing mess... christmas packages being torn open doesn't make for a clean, clutter-free background. at least not at our house. :)

BUT if it's just because you need some pink, why don't you buy your sweet girl some cute pink pj's, and then wrap your gifts in non-traditional colors that will pull some pink in.

20. Kelleanne

Kelleanne The One with Unagi

Put me on the 'Can't take a good Christmas picture to save my life' list.
    Every year I am determined to take a bunch of great ones to scrap but I never do. Maybe this year