Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Challenge - APR 2020 + March Winners

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Rachel Jefferies, Apr 3, 2021.

1. mmbstaley

mmbstaley Well-Known Member

Got my second COVID vaccine last week and man did it hit me hard. The side effects have been hanging on, but each day improves a little more. Last night I needed to do something creative, but didn't have too much mental energy either so it was nice to just put things on the page.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  2. wvufan04

wvufan04 Well-Known Member

I hope I did this correctly - inspired by the challenge and this kit, which I love and need reminders of frequently to trust the journey and stay patient :)
    [​IMG]

3. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

5. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

I really wanted to play along with this one, but I couldn't quite get my head around it. So I'm not entirely convinced that I met the challenge criteria here, but I love my little scene, so here it is and if it doesn't fit the challenge, no matter because it was fun to create.

[​IMG]

Anthea61 likes this.
  6. ad77

ad77 Well-Known Member

I´m note sure if it´s what was meant, but I tried to make my best with kits I have (which almost don´t contain realistic nature items:-)).
    [​IMG]

7. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

8. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Loved this challenge - thanks!
    [​IMG]

9. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

I didn't seem to get the tag in my notifications list so missed this question, i'm so sorry! But I see you spent your coupon now. But for next time, no, i'm afraid the Mixed Media Monthly Kits and the Add ons are both excluded and you would get an error code when trying to use the coupon. you are right store wide sales are excluded, but week to week new release weekends are good!

10. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

That's great that you have been vaccinated, I'm so sorry that the effects have hit you hard, I hope by now that you are feeling okay and I'm so happy that the challenge was relaxing for you!

11. Anthea61

Anthea61 Member

Hi @Rachel Jefferies thanks for your reply. I had to contact the Lilypad help ladies because I couldn't get the coupon to work. In the end I just bought a kit (For those Who Listen) at full price. Julie told me that it can't be used on bundles but also that it seemed the coupon had been used. I checked my bank and it didn't get used so they are going to look at re-issuing me the coupon. Hopefully they will be able to so at least I know what I can and can't spend it on (so many choices lol) so I'll just wait and see. Thanks again for the fab challenges!

12. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Talk About Getting In At The Last Minute!...I Read The Rules & Gave It Quite A Bit Of Thought!...I Skipped The Photo & Like You Said...Focused On The Leaves,Sprigs & Flower Sprigs...With A Few Extras...I Hope This Is Something Like What You May Have Had In Mind For This Challenge!...

FYI: I Did Not Recolor Any Of The Leaves Or Flowers I Used To Create This Layout...They Are All Rachel's Original Elements....The Only Thing I Recolored Was 2 Pieces Of WA & A Few Pieces Of Scatter...

*For My Nature's Way Layout-I Used :

*Be Kind/Mixed Media Monthly-April 2021-Be The Surprise-Rachel Jefferies : THIS QUALIFIES ME FOR THE BONUS! DRAW!...These Are NEW! Releases For April 2021...

*Today & I Do My Own Thing-Rachel Jefferies

[​IMG]

Anthea61 likes this.