April Random Challenge

Discussion in 'April 2021 Challenges' started by jenn mccabe, Mar 28, 2021.

1. KarenK

KarenK Well-Known Member

Thanks for this challenge, I don't think I have seen a Photo corner in a long, long time.
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

That was fun, Karen. I love using photo corners.

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Too Am Like A Lot Of The Ladies Here...I Used To Use Photo Corners Too!...But Kinda Forgot About Them Along The Way...But I Have Used Them Sporadically...For Today's Layout...I Used 2 Pieces Of Tape & Crossed Them Together & Embossed For Effect...

But Now I Diverse To The Subject Of My Layout : ANXIETY : DEPRESSION : SENSITIVE SUBJECT MATTER : You Can Stop Here If You Don't Want To Keep On Reading : But A Big! Thanks! To Everyone Who Takes The Time To Read : Thank You! : ...

Struggling With Life?...A Seemingly Endless Stream Of Stress?...Anxiety?...Caused By The Pandemic?...Caused By Life's Problems In General?...Due To Health Woes?...Chronic Pain?...As Some Of You May Know I Battle With Anxiety : Depression :...& It Can Be A Bear! On The Bad Days!...So Much Going On In One's Head!!!...It Took Me A Long Time To Learn How To Manage Mine Better...It Started With Acceptance For Me...& Then Moving Forward To Learning To Manage The Things You Can Change...& Learning Not To Be So Hard On One's Self & Forgiving Yourself For The Things You Cannot Change!...This Does Not Mean Giving Up On Getting Better...It Just Means That You Can Only Take On What You Can Handle...& Learning To Let The Rest Go!!!...A Hard Task On Certain Days...But I Have Learned That Acceptance & Learning To Let Go Of The Things I Cannot Change...Has Helped Me Deal With My Anxiety Better...Most Of My Days Are Better Now...But I Still Have Bad Ones...But They Don't Last As Long & They Don't Come As Often Now!...Having Someone Or Multiple Strong Someone's In Your Life Also Makes A Big Difference!...I Have My Partner Ray Of 25 Years Now!...He Has Helped Me Immensely & Helps Me Each Day...For A Lot Of Us Battling This Beast! Of Mental Health...It Stems From Just Having Someone To Talk To About Your Day's Issues!...He's Always There For This & So Much More!...& I Have A Couple Of Close Friends!...Who Always Have My Back!...Names Not Mentioned Here...They Understand The Need To Vent & Get Out The Issues At Hand That Day...It Frees Me From Having To Carry Around All Of My Worries In My Head!...It Is For Me A Very Liberating Experience...I Feel Free!...& I Am Able To Move On! From That Issue! & Go On With My Day!...Once I Figured This Out...It Changed Everything For Me!...I Know Everyone's Issues Are Different & I Would Never Try To Compare Mine To Anyone Else's...But Talking About What Worries You & What Is Weighing You Down Can Help You Feel Better Too!...& Perhaps Move Forward In A New Way You Never Thought Possible!...

And Of Course Finding An Outlet For Said Anxiety Is The Other Key To Feeling Better!...& Learning Not To Be So Hard On Yourself Too!...On Some Of My Very Bad Days...Scrapping Is The Only Therapy I Need...It Is Also Another Way To Feel Better! & Free!...Emotions!...Feelings!...Anger!...Fear!...Sadness!...Struggles!...Getting These Out On Paper...Digital Or Otherwise...Perhaps Journaling About Your Feelings Can Help You Too!...Whatever Works For You!...But Sometimes Figuring That Out Can Take Time!...So Basically My Layout Is About All Of These Things...My Hearts & Soul!...Goes Out To Everyone Who Is Suffering! In Silence! Or Otherwise...Anxiety/Depression Effects Not Only You!...But Everyone Around Who Cares About You!...Sometimes It's Just About Learning To Communicate With Them...& Reaching Out For Help!...I Am Sending Out Virtual Hugs Today To Everyone Who Is There! In Some Way!...Whether It Is You/A Friend/A Family Member/A Colleague/A Neighbor...Or Anyone Else You May Know & Those Of Use We Don't Know!......Try To Take The Time To Be Kinder To Yourself & Others Around You Who Are Trying To Help You!...Try To Open Those Doors!...& Your Heart!...& You May Be Surprised How Much Better Life Can Get!...How Much Better You May Feel!...Hearts! & Hugs! To Everyone!...Take Care!...Be Safe!...Be Brave!...Be Strong!...:bk...:heartslub...

*For My Learning To Let Go Layout-I Used:

*Our Castle-Lynn Grieveson
    *Let It Go-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies...[Some WA Recolored]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    jenn mccabe likes this.
  4. Lesena

Lesena Well-Known Member

Thank you for challenge!

[​IMG]

Thuria and jenn mccabe like this.
  5. MiekSter

MiekSter We only regret the chances we didn't take

Here's mine
    [​IMG]

Thuria and jenn mccabe like this.
  6. Lor

Lor you've always had the power, my dear

Here be mine:

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  7. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

8. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

Great challenge and thank you for the search info. I have never searched for an elements like that.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  9. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

I used Gina Miller This Boy and the photo corner is from LBW 24/7
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  10. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for the challenge
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  11. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

It does depend on how the designers describe their kits. I also do a search like this in my TLP folder to come up with all items named "corner" within my TLP folder. On Mac just use Finder and Windows use Explorer.

12. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

here's mine :

[​IMG]

thank you for this challenge

jenn mccabe likes this.
  13. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Thanks for the challenge. In the " old days " l used to make digital photo corners like the other two on the photo, thought it looked more "real" LOL. But I still like corners, I think they are useful.
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  14. wvufan04

wvufan04 Well-Known Member

15. Thuria

Thuria Well-Known Member

Thanks for this challenge!
    [​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  16. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

Mine is stitched down on the lower lefthand of the photo, under the word art. I'm realizing now that it's hard to see!

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  17. nfenchak

nfenchak Where is my personal shopper?

18. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

19. Erin2

Erin2 Well-Known Member

20. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes