Anyone wearing masks in their dreams yet?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

hmmm... not yet that I can recall, but with my new sleeping pills I don't remember any dreams anymore. I am ok with that.

Karen likes this.
  2. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

Its vary rare I dream or if I have dreamed I don't remember them. You have to wear a mask here in the UK in shops etc, I am working from home so only time have left house lately is to do the food shopping. I can't wait for the day when I can actually walk around the shop minus a mask. I don't mind wearing one but definitely not looking forward to it now as the weather starts to warm up. As a glasses wearing I am forever blind because my glasses fog up while wearing a mask

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I can't recall dreaming about wearing a mask yet, but who knows. I have certainly had some wacky dream over the last year!

I remember last spring being on Facebook and seeing people posting group pictures from past events and freaking out... why aren't you wearing masks!? Lol! Now it doesn't even phase me to see every person in a mask everywhere I go. I started working from home in the fall so I don't have to wear one very much anymore and I love that. I am the same occasionally while watching TV.. thinking where are their masks?

Has anyone watched a show recorded during covid that they have people in masks? I was wondering about that the other day.

4. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Not recently but last summer during Big Brother I was a bit puzzled about the exit interviews. Now mind you, the houseguests had been in quarantine while in the house seeing no one but their fellow cast members. (When supplies were brought into the storage room, the cast members were secluded in another area and they never interacted with the production members). When the cast member was evicted, they had to wear their mask BUT.... Julie Chen, the host didn't wear one. Now IMO, she should have had one on as well since she was out in the real world and around other production workers.

Pretty much the tv I watch that is newly recorded is all reality tv. Those that have judges have them sitting about 8 feet away from each other instead of arm's length. There are no live audiences either. But no masks are in sight (except for Masked Dancer and Masked Singer LOL).

Karen likes this.
  5. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

OMG...YES...I can not stand the masks...I've been having more and more dreams where I have panic attacks about them and not being able to breathe

6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Yep, Battlebots.
    So, they all had to wear masks unless they were actually the battler. At which point, the giant fan (it's filmed in an aircraft hanger) was on, so lots of air movement. They also had plastic shields up between them. Then, back to the mask. In the pits, they spaced the builders 8 feet away, along with masks. You can often see the production crew in masks in the background.
    Everyone was tested, I can't remember how often, but no one got Covid.

Karen likes this.
  7. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

[​IMG] thank gosh .. not yet!!!! but than again most of my dreams are really weird and I am a cartoon or something... so .. maybe I don't count

Donitab likes this.
  8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

OH! @Karen Superstore also. They have a ton of fun with the masking up.

Karen likes this.
  9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

not the mask dream but i have woken up in the middle of a handwashing and sanitising dream and cleaning surfaces like the kitchen table and stuff - like i don't do enough of that stuff when i'm awake, how boring are my dreams?!

10. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i think the new season of New Amsterdam does that i saw half an ad for the other day (although as doctors in surgery, i think sometimes they were wearing them in previous seasons anyway but they are also specifically addressing this as a social issue now and i did wonder if anyone would want to bother watching medical shows anymore, like if you want to see daily struggles of overflowing hospitals they have just been in the mainstream news for more than a year now)

Karen likes this.
  11. LynnZant

LynnZant Well-Known Member

I had a dream last year where I was the only one wearing a mask. I remember thinking in my dream, "Was it all a terrible dream? Did it even happen?" It would be nice to wake up from this.