Project Pages | January 2021

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by IntenseMagic, Jan 2, 2021.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Let's get this party started!! :yesss

Have you settled on a project for 2021? Already working on it?
    I'm still in the planning stages and haven't quite decided exactly how I am going to document this year, but I think I want to change things up a little.

Whatever kind of project you are working on P365/P52/Weekly spreads/photos/TN, we love them all!! Join us and post them here for us to oooh and ahhh over! I can always use the inspiration!

Cherylndesigns and Lynnette like this.
  2. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

My spot ;) I'm making a 6x9 Blurb Trade Book...just for me

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  3. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

This looks like a fun project!!

FarrahJobling likes this.
  4. Lynnette

This is my 2021 cover. I think I'm just going to stick to my same template & format of one page per week. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

[​IMG]

5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

My plan is to do a project journal where I document all the sewing and craft projects I have planned for the year. So far I'm two days behind due to clean-up around the house. Hopefully I'll get started tomorrow!

FarrahJobling, Rikki, julianz and 2 others like this.
  6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Im doing it, because I love the results of last year! I have 2 weeks left to do (big ones, Christmas and recap of year)
    Probably do the same with just a what's going on in the world instead of COVID focus-also want to include other people in our lives more. Interaction has been so suspended this year, I want to add more of that in my pages.

7. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I love your idea!

I am planning to make a P52/Project me that only is about me for a change and craft products will definitely be in it. I got a 1 year subscription to Craftsy and am planning to learn a few new skills/tricks or make some projects.

QuiltyMom and FarrahJobling like this.
  8. Rikki

My cover page. After making the cover I changed my mind about the style for the rest of the pages, but I will leave the cover as is.

[​IMG]

9. plumdumpling

plumdumpling CT - Krista Sahlin

Lynnette - I need ALL of your Project Life tips! I'm actually taking a tip from your layouts and using page design I see you use a lot (like the one above, but with 4x6s only on the top and bottom). I think that's going to be my go-to format. I just need to create the habit of getting the pages done. I usually do okay until we go on a vacation, and I have too many pictures and too much laundry to catch back up.

Lynnette likes this.
  10. Lynnette

I feel that setting limits is key! I have a couple of different template configurations that I use, but for some years I just stuck to one configuration for every page. I like to also set a limit on pages per week- some years I've done a two-page spread per week, and this last year I cut it to one. Of course, rules are made to be broken, so there were a few weeks that I made more than one page, but having the guideline makes it more doable.
    As far as vacations and trips go, I decided to stick to my one or two pages per week rule (probably a two-page spread for a big trip) and I just include a few highlights. I figure that I can go back and make a vacation album or photo book if I want more documentation.

11. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I will make a Project Life 52 like each year. In fact I made weekly pages for January to e end of November because December is a daily project (31 days)
    I have a question for the number of the first days of January : do you write week 53 ?

IntenseMagic likes this.
  12. IntenseMagic

Some years I have done a short Week 1 for the first few days, but this year I just included those 2 or 3 days in with the last week of December.

13. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Wk 1 - I want a sun-Sat week, so the first week is only two days - made it easy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Week 2 -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Week 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Week 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    Ga_L, PhotoLilyLori and IntenseMagic like this.
  14. Rikki

15. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

16. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Ga_L, Donitab, Mrivas and 3 others like this.
  17. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

Okay, I am jumping in...I am doing 8.5 x 11 with the hope of doing a Blurb magazine. I don't think I will have a 2 page spread for each week, but a lot went on!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ga_L, Donitab, Mrivas and 2 others like this.
  18. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

My spot. I'm following Farrah and making a Blurb 6x9 book. It's just for me so it's about me and things I think about! Nothing fancy at all!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  19. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm planning to do Project 12 this year. I haven't started yet, but I'm thinking about it. I didn't do any pages last year, but in previous years, I've done a "wrap-up" page (or 2) of each month. I'm pretty sure I'm going to continue with my 8x8 sized pages, like my previous years. I scrap them in 12x12 then have them printed in 8x8. I've used Lynn's Pocket Pages in the past - still thinking about which pages I'm going to use, too.

Here's the style I used in 2019. I had 5 pages for July; that was a super busy month. I'm thinking (now that I'm looking back) that I'll stay with a similar style. I like that I can get lots of pictures on a page.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Ga_L, Mrivas, IntenseMagic and 2 others like this.
  20. IntenseMagic

Ooooh I am so loving all of these!! I'm diving in to 2021 this weekend :) You guys are rocking it!