Customer Service

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by lmccandless, Jan 26, 2015.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@mrs2a50 I ended up cancelling today through PayPal but this month already went through. :( Next month I'll decide whether I want subscribe to M3 again.

I sent a request in the store email to CANCEL my M3 subscription ordered today. I forgot to enter my code so if you can cancel it I will reorder. Thanks Laura!
    sent to Laura Aug 20 6:08 PM

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Cheryl, please always tag Laura @lmccandless and Julie @mrs2a50 when sending a help ticket. I know Julie is on vacation until Sunday, but I have tagged Laura so you can get your answer.

3. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@cfile Oh joy... I sent a message out to both Laura & Julie last night. And now I find out that Julie is on vacation? In the middle of posting layouts for the M3 and the new Friday sales, I've maxed out my gallery! So I'm sitting on needles & pins waiting for a resolution. That means no more challenge participation, no more layouts for my designers until my gallery has been given more space. Oh dear...

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Did you get the maxed out error today? I think there is a limit of how many you can upload each day, but even that might be from years ago before we upgraded the whole forum/gallery. I do recall getting that maxed out error a couple times in the past and I think it might have been because one layout I was trying to upload was too big, not that my gallery was actually full. I have had that happening more often recently where my resized (600x600px @ 72dpi) are still like 3-4MB and won't go into the gallery. When that happens I have to use the "save for web" option in my Photoshop and then I can get them smaller and able to upload. Maybe that's what happened for you? I hope so! You need to have all the space you can have in your gallery for your amazing layouts! :agree Do you have a screen grab of the error you received?

cfile likes this.
  5. mcurtt

Hi @Karen Unfortunately I've been busy and I've got too many layouts in the gallery. I am getting the same error today. It says I've maxed the gallery limits for 500 mb. I ALWAYS use the save as web option and 99% of my layouts are right around 250 kb. I recall @Eyeore getting this type of message a while back, but I have no idea how it was resolved for her. In the interim, I'm out of commission... Sigh...

2156 layouts are in my gallery...

upload_2020-8-21_8-2-23.png

cfile and gonewiththewind like this.
  6. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

@lmccandless sorted something out for me. She gave me more gallery space.

cfile and mcurtt like this.
  7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Wow! You have been a busy girl. It sounds like maybe you actually did fill up your gallery limit... you're like a thousand layouts ahead of me! And I thought I scrapped a lot! :giggle Hopefully what Stefanie said about Laura giving more gallery space will fix you up and hopefully Laura will see this soon. :agree Sorry you're stuck until then. I wish I could fix it for ya, but I'm not that cool.

8. mcurtt

Thanks for your input. :-)

cfile and Karen like this.
  9. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hey Marilyn!

The error message states that you are trying to upload a 256 KB file. Can you Save For Web UNDER 250 KB and try to upload again? Also, do you have any weird characters in your file name? I don't have special powers to change your gallery limits, but wanted to see if you had tried making the file smaller and check the file name characters while we're waiting.

10. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Had This Happen Too Once Upon A Time Ago...& I Couldn't Post Anything Either!...SACRE BLEU!...But It Was Laura Who Fixed My Space...& I Was Once Again Able To Upload!...LOL!...

11. mcurtt

Hi Cheryl, that was just one that I tried as Karen wanted a snapshot. I have tried uploading under 250kb and no luck. It has to do with me having 2156 layouts that totalled 500 MB, apparently the gallery limit. I just feel bad as I cannot promote (at TLP) the designer pages I created... I have been attempting to upload daily. No luck.

And I use a naming convention for all of my files, I haven't changed that. My special characters are either underscores or dashes, I have been using them for years with no problems.

cfile and gonewiththewind like this.
  12. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Thank you for confirming that you have attempted under 250 KB and that you are not using any characters that might stop the upload. I use underscores and dashes as well with no issues. Thanks for being patient and I'm sure Laura will get you fixed up soon!

cfile, mcurtt and lmccandless like this.
  13. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

14. mcurtt

:bkI am visiting with my MIL. As soon as I get home, I will get back to uploading. :-)

Karen, cfile and gonewiththewind like this.
  15. cfile

sorry I never got this message, and glad you pm'd me... Glad it is now resolved :)

mcurtt likes this.
  16. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

I subscribed to M3 last month, as I lost my CT spot -- but the discounts aren't showing in the cart. I think this happened last month, too, but I just went ahead and purchased. Is there a glitch? @cfile.

I did submit a ticket, but ... impatient.

17. cfile

I will tag Laura and Julie as I have no info re subscriptions Sharon. @lmccandless Laura and @mrs2a50 Julie, can you please help Sharon @sbpoet ? thanks!

lmccandless and sbpoet like this.
  18. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

You're all set. The main kit will zero out in your cart and you'll see the additional discount for add-ons as well. Enjoy your subscription.

Karen likes this.
  19. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

I have sent so many messages, both to Customer service directly and through the form and by PM to Julie and Laura and no response anyplace... the thing that says go to "this place" to see the status , I cannot get into.. have tried several times with every password I own... tonight I am trying to find a place that houses Gift cert amounts... No place!!!! Was going to ask for a GC as a gift, but if I can't check my balance easily , then forget it.... For an amazing site, this site has the worst customer service I have ever encountered.... I have written about an order I was missing a part of, the fact I did not get an additional discount for BYOC ... no place to easily address issues as they come up.. I am sorry , but how hard is it to just send an email back, and have it done with??? Am I frustrated... OH Yeah!!!!! ....and Christa and i have discussed it several times... She says all I can do is PM.... Well they are in my thread, with no answers

20. Farwen

Farwen Well-Known Member

You can easily check current amount and status of a gift certificate here
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/giftcert.php
    (I use it for the MOC certificate and it perfectly work)
    Sorry I don't have an answer for all the rest :(