43 pages for April

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Donitab, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

I am getting ready to print my 2020 2nd quarter book and realized I have 43 pages just for April! What?!?! We couldn’t go anywhere or see anyone!
    How bout you? What is the most number of pages you’ve scrapped to document a month?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I have been doing a COVID book, and by July (I went back and included jan/feb and 2 weeks of march). I too was amazed how much we did do. 98 pages for 6 months comes to an average of about 17 or 18 pages a month! I was flabberghasted!
    March was 35 pages-but I was doing a 2 page spread for each day thinking it would be done in a couple weeks! eeek!

I have my book sitting in the cart at Shutterfly awaiting (fingers crossed) a Labor Day Sale (first Monday in September)!

Donitab likes this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

So far this year, Jan was my most productive with 58... I average around 41 or so... some months I am lower.. I know Feb or March was only like 19 LOL ... I think I was exhausted :) ... Congrats Donita on your 43 April pages!

Donitab likes this.
  4. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Wow! I don't think I've ever come close to that. I do a double page spread each week and then if I have time I'll scrap for some of my other albums. I've maybe done 20 pages at the most in one month.

5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Well, I had a Covid Book printed with 30 pages and i just had a second book printed with 40 pages - so 70 so far and I have enough for a third book. I'm just waiting for awhile. In addition, I made my daughter (9) 12x12 canvases with 9 4x4 pictures of layouts on each one - so even though those weren't "book sized", add about 40 more "prints" because I always get extra in case I mess up. Grand total: 110.

Donitab likes this.
  6. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Wow! That's impressive!

I maybe do that many when working on a travel photobook :-)

Donitab and cfile like this.
  7. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Wow! That's amazing! I know I would only come close to that in January; most months it's more like 10 - 15 pages

Donitab likes this.
  8. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I've never counted but I try for a page a day so it's usually 28 or so a month.

Donitab likes this.
  9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Wow! That's super impressive. I'm sure January every year is my most productive because of MOC I know I'll get at least 31 done and sometimes I even do a couple extras.

Donitab likes this.
  10. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

you are a productive scrapper !

I've counted my pages, and I've made 208 pages so far (I didn't count my project life)
    so around 26 pages per month.

my most productive month this year was January with 40 pages (thank you the MOC ;-) )

Donitab likes this.