Not enough | Pad Paper 5 June 20

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Jun 5, 2020.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hi everyone,

It's Saturday here, the kids have been back at face to face school for 2 weeks and going back in to the 'up early, drop off and pick up' routine has us all tired. So even after a sleep-in, I feel like ' Too much sleep is never enough'.

So here's your fill in the blank sentence for today:
    'Too much/many ____ is never enough"

Karen and meganmecrazy like this.
  2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I'm gonna add - Too much kindness is never enough as well and head off to spread some love in the gallery - happy weekend everyone!

Karen and meganmecrazy like this.
  3. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Too many hugs are never enough.

A-M, meganmecrazy and bellbird like this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

True! :glomp

5. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

Too much MUSIC is never enough!

bellbird likes this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Too much coffee ☕ is never enough!
    Also, laughter :lmao, too much laughter is never enough.

bellbird and BevG like this.
  7. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Too Much SCRAPPING Is Never Enough!...:compcoffee...:giggle...

bellbird, michelepixels and BevG like this.
  8. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Too many friends is never enough! Even if some only live in your computer... :compcoffee:grouphug:heartslub:happydance2

Sokee, bellbird, AJK and 1 other person like this.
  9. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I agree with hugs, music, friends, and scrapping, but since those have already been said, I'll think of something else.

Too many YouTube videos is never enough. Well, sometimes I've had enough, but it amazes me how there are always so many more. They never run out! :lol2

bellbird likes this.
  10. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

bellbird likes this.
  11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Too many cuddles are never enough! (Bianca has been into cuddles lately, it's been hard for her missing her friends)

bellbird likes this.
  12. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Too many photos is never enough!

I take sooooo many, but still when I'm getting ready to scrap, it doesn't seem like I have enough! LOL

bellbird likes this.
  13. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm going to say that too many weekend days is never enough. :giggle

My hubby and I spent all day saturday and sunday digging dirt out of a side yard area and it barely looks like we did anything. We are both so tired today and needed another weekend day to just relax! Ha ha!

bellbird likes this.
  14. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

Sadly, for me too many napkins are never enough!! :)

15. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

lol i won't ask

creating a garden? we had a public holiday long weekend and so it feels like today is monday to me (although it's tuesday lunchtime here now) but it meant i got to scrap a few pages over the weekend - too much time in general is never enough!

Karen likes this.
  16. Karen

We have a 6 foot wide section of grass along the side of our house to get to the backyard that is a mess. It used to be a brick walkway when we bought our house about 17 years ago, then 2 years after that we filled in our in-ground pool in the backyard and that was the only way the little Bobcat machine could get back there with scoopful after scoopful of dirt. After one million trips back and forth, the brick walkway was ruined and pushed way into the dirt, so they just piled a bunch more dirt on top to level it off and we put sod (grass) back on top to create a grass walkway. Well... when they put the dirt on top, they put way too much so the dirt and grass covered the bottom edge of our wood siding on the house (attached garage) and now it's all rotted and crumbling. So, long story short, we are digging down to remove the old ruined brick walkway and we are going to put in some pea gravel and then some pavers so it's still easy to get the mower back to the backyard AND it'll be at the lower proper height to not ruin our siding (which we also need to replace on that side of the house). It's a whole laborious project, but I'm happy we are doing it finally. We've been putting it off for a couple of years. And, at least it's on the side of our garage, not the actual house, so the water damage didn't really do anything super awful.

17. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Wow sounds like a heck of a job! Are your boys helping? Sounds like you need all the help you can get!
    DH talks about converting our pool to a massive pond every now & then, generally after long rainy stints when frogs have been jumping in & living it up in the skimmer box & before summer when all the chemicals need re-balancing but I can't imagine home life in summer without it.

18. Karen

We haven't made the boys help yet... and I'm not sure why. :giggle Probably to avoid the complaining. We will probably recruit them this weekend to speed things up a bit.

We debated filling in our pool, but honestly I don't regret it. We will a mile from Lake Michigan, so we can still go swimming whenever we want to in the summer. Our backyard is tiny and the pool filled the whole thing, so our kids didn't have anywhere to play if we hadn't filled it in. Of course we did have little blow up pools back there when they were little and they loved those!

bellbird likes this.