waiting waiting waiting.....lol

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2020' started by mummyd, Jan 31, 2020.

1. mummyd

mummyd Iron Maiden ...

Its almost 2pm here in the UK, I have to collect my daughter from school soon, I have been keeping myself busy, hoovering, polishing, cleaning the floors, bashing the cushions on the sofa, making the beds cleaning the kitchen, putting the washing on, walked my not so little puppy more like he ran and dragged me, now having my 5th coffee and loosing all hope of not getting soaked on the school run, as its just started chucking it down

2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I'm caught up now, just this one left. The kids will be home from school soon and I'll be competing for computer time. Making another cup of tea, then more chores to do.

3. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

It's 4pm my side so yes, also keep checking in. I know that Laura usually does the final MOC challenge and she lives further west so is behind us, time wise.

AJK likes this.
  4. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Aaaaand now it's time for Rachel Ray, so....

5. frani_54

frani_54 Well-Known Member

LOL you guys! I've been absent with doing the challenges, but check everyday. I've come to the conclusion that finishing the MOC is just not for me. I do have fun reading and learning from the challenges posted. Good luck ladies.

6. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Never mind- all about the Super Bowl today. [​IMG]

7. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

8. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

I would have slept in today but this little monster was swatting me with claws full on. Wake up and feed me, now! George cat tower Wayfair.jpg

bonnenuit and gonewiththewind like this.
  9. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

10. mummyd

mummyd Iron Maiden ...

OMG, that was a good challenge, "the end" and what an end to an awesome month wow

thank you all so much, I am now completed and can finally relax......I AM ON TIME THIS YEAR and no rushing...…...whoop whoop

AJK likes this.
  11. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Whew! I can’t count the times I refreshed the screen before 31 showed up! AND...I got my LO done in time to get the towels and sheets washed (we’re staying in the vacation home of a friend) before Uber picks us up. I can fly relaxed as we leave Beautiful Arizona, and return home to the rain and cold.

It’s been a great run, ladies! Although I will miss the daily challenges in some ways, have to admit, it will be nice to get back to “normal.” ...kinda like going home after a 2+ week vacation.
    [​IMG]

12. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

For those of you who are done and have nothing left for MOC, there are TONS of layouts with no comments! Go leave love in the gallery for as many layouts as possible!

rach3975, DopeyGal, bonnenuit and 3 others like this.
  13. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

hehe... I was going to say the same thing. There's lots of layouts that need love! :agree

14. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

Yes! The gallery was going really fast so you have to dig in kind of deep there to look for ones that haven't had a comment.

mummyd likes this.
  15. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That's my favorite breakfast.