Watch Cheryl Scrap ALL the MOC8 Challenges!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2020' started by gonewiththewind, Jan 12, 2020.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Yes, it's true! In addition to scrapping a MOC challenge live every Wednesday, in between I'm scrapping all the other challenges along with all of you! Sooooo, if you need inspiration or maybe just some down time, here's the entire playlist! Hope this helps!

WATCH CHERYL SCRAP - MONTH OF CHALLENGES 8 (2020) PLAYLIST

2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

you are incredible Cheryl.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  3. gonewiththewind

Awww, thank you, Angela! You are incredible, too! I love all my memory keeping friends!

[​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  4. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

I subscribe! Your tips are so great and you make scrap look sooooo easy LOL

5. gonewiththewind

[​IMG]

6. bjthomas

bjthomas We will rock you!

So. Many. Questions! I love your layout space in Photoshop. How do you get the layer panel to show up so big and then side by side with your style panel ... how? That seems so logical! And to have all the shadows in a column and defined without having to hover over them. And it looks like you're keeping all of your info on elements (kits, designers) in the file info section. I've never used that - any tips on that? I've subscribed to your channel so I can watch and learn more, but need to be careful that I don't get sidetracked away from creating my own MOC layouts :) Thank you for sharing!

7. gonewiththewind

Hey Bethany!

Here's a video I made about how to make the Layers Panel stationary in Photoshop Elements 11. As far as I know, it still applies to current versions as well as the CC workspace as well if you are not using PSE. It's only 2 minutes long, so won't take much of your time.

As far as the Styles, you can choose how you want to view those by clicking the hamburger (the 4 horizontal lines) at the top right of the Styles Panel. I have mine on Large List. The other options in PSCC are TEXT ONLY/SMALL THUMBNAIL/LARGE THUMBNAIL/SMALL LIST/LARGE LIST.

For the File Info box, you can see me and hear me talk about that in my latest Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE! that was last Wednesday. I've shared it so it should start at 23:50, but if for some reason it doesn't share that way, just forward to that point where I talk about it. :) I only spend a few minutes talking about that as well.

If you have more questions, make sure you pop in to one of my live scrap sessions (every Wednesday at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST) as I'm not only scrapping but answering questions just like these . . . so if you have other questions, be sure to write them down and ask me in the live session and I'll demonstrate (if I know how to do it - if not, I'll figure it out usually and share info later LOL).

Hope that helps! And thanks for being a subscriber! I try to speed up most of my videos that aren't the live sessions, so they are less than 10 minutes usually . . . so if you need a quick break between scrapping or as a background thing, they're great for that.

bestcee and LilachOren like this.
  8. bjthomas

Thank you! I LOVE your templates and YouTube is my weakness... so I'm a fan all around :) <3

9. gonewiththewind

Oooh, girl, I love me some YouTube. I love watching paper scrappers (there's only like one or two other digi scrappers I know that put their processes up on YT) and they are my guilty pleasure along with planner videos . . . I can seriously get lost.

10. bjthomas

I am a sucker for the Junk Journal channels. I've done digiscrapping for so long and absolutely love it for memory keeping, scrapbooking purposes, but sometimes I just need something tangible and to get my hands "dirty" :)

11. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Yes she is! So awesome!

12. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

You are incredible!!! Thank you! <3

13. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

This is fantastic, Cheryl - thank you so much. And so nice to hear your voice.

14. gonewiththewind

You're very welcome!

cinna and *gina* like this.