Kits allowed here?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by GodBlessAmerica, May 5, 2019.

1. GodBlessAmerica

GodBlessAmerica Active Member

If we have kits by a designer that is still at The Lilypad, but it is a freebies or a kit no longer in the store are we allowed to use it in a layout or challenge? I found some older Storyteller kits and went through them and pulled the designers still here, but it a use something from them that is a designer that is no longer here is that allowed?
    All my kits are on a recovery EHD from Backblaze that backed up my now dead iMac. I am trying to go through my designer folders and find kits by the designers that are here and still in the store. Afraid to scrap here in case I use something not allowed.
    We are in the process of retiring and selling our Kentucky farm and moving to CA to be near our youngest daughter. So I can spend little money now and have to use what I have. Sorry. I know I have bought many kits from here, but finding them is really hard.
    I have not scrapped in nearly 7 years and am finding I need to scrap because of all the stress of the move. I really want to be a part of Lilypad and make this my home site.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    HeatherB and Angela Toucan like this.
  2. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Yes you can use a retired kit for regular challenges here as long as the designer is still selling here. MOC you could not

3. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I will share a quote from the instructions for challenges even though @weaselwatchr has given you the correct answer:

"Challenge layouts must contain 75% TLP product (eligible product can be current or retired product from resident designers, or guest designer product that is currently in the TLP store). BYOC challenge layouts must have 90% current BYOC product from the current month's BYOC. Each page counts for one challenge (you cannot use one layout for multiple challenges)."

I hope you do make The LilyPad your digi home as this is a great place.

bestcee and cfile like this.
  4. GodBlessAmerica

GodBlessAmerica Active Member

5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Jan, I made this place my new home after a long scrapbooking break the end of 2017 - best place ever. I hope you hang out with us.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    Cherylndesigns and bestcee like this.
  6. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

7. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

kissed the frog!

8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

If you are not scrapping for a challenge (Anne-Marie shared those guidelines above), here are the gallery rules that are at the top of the gallery in case you need to reference them in the future.

GALLERY RULES: Layouts must contain at least 50% TLP products. (Templates count as 15%.) Uploads must be less than 250k. List all credits; no off-site linking allowed.

A-M and keepscrappin like this.
  9. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

10. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

11. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Looks like you got the answers to your question about what is allowed and when. But I also wanted to say welcome back to the Lilypad!