iNSD Chatting just for fun

Discussion in 'iNSD Party 2019' started by A-M, May 3, 2019.

1. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Come and join me in some chatting for the weekend.
    Share what you are enjoying about iNSD here at The Lily Pad.

Personally I think this is the best place in digiland to be this weekend as I am sure it is the most active and has the most fun things happening.

I have been enjoying playing the Product Tag game and I just added something else to my Wish List... Now I am unsure if I should keep playing the game or my wish list will grow and grow ! :shopping

jenn mccabe, amandac, Iowan and 6 others like this.
  2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I'm so happy to have an excuse this weekend to tell DH "I'm busy." Actually, I said "It's iNSD. I'm going to need some time." He was like "Okay. Wait, what?" lol! Thankfully we aren't very busy this weekend, so I hope to get to attend at least one more Watch Cheryl Scrap. I went to the one tonight...and it was mind-blowing. Mind blowing! Cheryl always has at least one tidbit to share, and sometimes just watching her scrap--yup, the name of the event rofl--shows me a new PS trick.

I did the Signature Swap, which was fun. I made a siggie for Jagruti. (Scrapping for other people always makes me nervous, but I figured a siggie was small and I could handle it lol!)

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I have been scrapping! I am within a week of being current on 2019 and I have started one of the 3 vacations I need to scrap.

I did the Lilypad Leap game - can't wait to see where that goes! And I have even kissed Bart 8 or 9 times. I am almost losing at Bingo.

jenn mccabe, amandac, Lisa B and 5 others like this.
  4. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I am enjoying playing with printing for the hybrid challenge! I printed on post-it notes today and I'm so excited about it! I love learning new tricks :)

5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Thanks guys, I think it's fun here too! (and Krista @norton94 would be pleased to read your enjoying this too - she does so much behind the scenes for these events - & I think it's her birthday this weekend! Happy Birthday ! :ballonhang)
    And I always get a smile on my facing watching Bart come out & hop around (& seeing everyone fan girl over him with kisses!)

jenn mccabe, amandac, Lisa B and 4 others like this.
  6. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Happy birthday, @norton94 Krista!

I signed up for Lilypad Leap, too! And like you, I'm excited to see the "leaps" each scrapper makes! My slot is Sunday 8a - 8p. I'm happily anxious to get my to-lift LO!

jenn mccabe, amandac, BevG and 4 others like this.
  7. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

@Tree City and @bellbird - yes my bday is Monday :) Thank you!
    I'm so happy you are all enjoying iNSD so far - we get to party until Tuesday morning, so have at it!! Woo hoo!

jenn mccabe, amandac, cfile and 6 others like this.
  8. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’ve just been wondering around here and there, at the moment I’m trying to figure out my scrapping budget, part of me wants to buy heaps but part of me is going you’ve hardly been scrapping so don’t get too carried away

9. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I've been away for a week, so I'm trying to get caught up. I just finished my page for the Leap and passed it on. I need to make a siggy for somebody now. I'm having fun, though.

jenn mccabe, norton94 and A-M like this.
  10. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I've yet to scrap anything either but I am drooling at product previews like always

jenn mccabe, norton94 and A-M like this.
  11. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I'm dithering about what to purchase for BYOC and waiting to see what the Saturday Specials are. I ditched my first attempt at today's slow scrap & will try again. I'm finding it hard to get into a scrapping groove because we're busy getting the house cleaned - My MIL flies into town on Tuesday.

12. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Did someone say Bart?
    [​IMG]

norton94 and jesskab like this.
  13. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

14. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Quick ...... kisses!

[​IMG]

15. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

kissed the frog!

16. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

good morning. iNSD coincides with May Bank Holiday weekend. If it's sunny we will be going out as a family. Otherwise, I'm sure lego, music practice, and exam revision will occupy the children and I'll be able to scrap.

TJ won't be joining us for the party - she's got 2 major exams this month. She's taking her English Literature GCSE exam a year early. She has to memorise 4 texts, 30 poems and be able to analyse and compare them etc. When I did my lit exam we had unmarked texts in the exam room to reference and quote from.

Joy's signed up to do the sigi swap, so she'll be borrowing my laptop later. Unlike us adults she's not even remotely nervous about creating for someone else.

norton94 and A-M like this.
  17. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

I just made and sent my layout for the leap challenge ...
    The bingo is exciting ... unfortunately I have not been able to tick many boxes ... but I am sure that from now on the words will appear on my bingo card:think

This afternoon we will have lunch outside ... and then finish my layout for the slow scrap and post some more CT layouts ...
    In the meantime, I also want to top up my paypal account and then ... shop ...

18. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

How does one find the frog?

We just got back from picking my daughter up at airport. I’m too tired to scrapbook but too awake to sleep.

norton94 likes this.
  19. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

By chance for the most part. But you can also keep looking at New Posts and see which Polly is posting and then follow them around.

Lisa B likes this.
  20. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

I just want to take advantage of this occasion to say what a wonderful place The Lilypad is. If I'm gonna spend money on craft supplies I'd prefer to support independent designers and female entrepreneurs. And the forum is really such a great place for learning and sharing and making friends. I've visited some other online scrap groups, and they just weren't welcoming and supportive the way the Pad is. I also have tried a couple local crafty and scrapping groups, and I just didn't fit in. They somehow made me feel even more alone. I think a large part of this is thanks to the terrific leadership here from our Pollys.

jenn mccabe, yellowpeep, A-M and 3 others like this.