Technique Slow Scrap | April 17

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by jesskab, Apr 17, 2019.

1. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

2. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

Learned something new...still have some learning to do but I like how it turned out...
    [​IMG]

jesskab likes this.
  3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I got home late last night and didn't even have a chance to buy the NBK item I'd put in my cart! But doing this challenge was a lot of fun and I hope to have time to play around with some of the watercolor items I already have. Sorry I missed the chat!

[​IMG]

jesskab likes this.
  4. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I'm sad I missed the chat for this one, but I love the tutorial and how many different ways this can be accomplished! I used an orange watercolor Kate Hadfield paper for my background. Then I opened a Project Mouse: At Sea paint element, filled it with a yellow watercolor paper, and enlarged and duplicated it over my orange background. I love how it turned out! Thanks for helping me learn something new!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    jesskab likes this.
  5. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

So Sorry I Missed This One!...As Per Usual I Never Seem To Be Here When These Things Go On...But Upon Seeing This Challenge...I Just Had To Create Something...Since I Pretty Much Do This A Lot In Many Of My Layouts...It's So Much Fun!...I Actually Made 2 Pages...The First Page Is Primarily In Yellow & Green & The Second Page With The Added Touches Of Red...I Used The Brushes Already In My Photoshop Elements Program & Used NBK Design...Stamps,Artsy Bits & Papers To Create The Total Look Of The Pages...

*For My Art Is Always A Subjective Thing-1 Layout-I Used:

*Live Wild & Free-NBK Design

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    jesskab likes this.
  6. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

So Sorry I Missed This One!...As Per Usual I Never Seem To Be Here When These Things Go On...But Upon Seeing This Challenge...I Just Had To Create Something...Since I Pretty Much Do This A Lot In Many Of My Layouts...It's So Much Fun!...I Actually Made 2 Pages...The First Page Is Primarily In Yellow & Green Which I Posted Just Above & The Second Page With The Added Touches Of Red & Some Stamps Added That I Am Posting Here...I Used The Brushes Already In My Photoshop Elements Program & Used NBK Design...Stamps,Artsy Bits & Papers To Create The Total Look Of The Pages...

*For My Art Is Always A Subjective Thing-2 Layout-I Used:

*Live Wild & Free-NBK Design

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  7. frutselke

frutselke I belong among the wildflowers...

I used brushes to create my watercolor background.

[​IMG]

jesskab likes this.
  8. Farwen

Farwen Well-Known Member

Thank you Jess :)

[​IMG]

jesskab likes this.
  9. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

wow! Almost missed the deadline!!

here's mine, and I loved to play with the brushes for my background...thanks for the challenge, Jess!!

[​IMG]

jesskab likes this.
  10. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I saw it Monica, it's so pretty. I love that you found the technique useful! Thanks for playing along!

umyesh likes this.
  11. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

All prizes have been sent. Thank you so much for joining me! I just love seeing all these beautiful watercolors in the gallery. Spring is in the air!!!