whatcha doin'? | pad patter 4.16.19

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Apr 16, 2019.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'm really enjoying it so far. The episodes are not long like some shows and they go pretty quickly.

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

• about a dozen loads of laundry here too (3 down at least!)
    • blowing my nose every few min's (ugh!)
    • And copying photos off various camera cards and devices (i have about a series of 60 from the 2nd day while exploring the city that seem to be corrupt on the point and shoot so far (so no RAW + jpeg as a backup like i have my DSLR set for. They're showing as just black rectangles on both the computer and camera now & DH asks ' did you leave the lens cap on?' (a tad insulted he had to ask!) but i know they were there because i looked back at them at night at the hotel and remember a few specific ones that I now don't have (sad sigh), so I don't know what went wrong and I hate not knowing!) but hopefully some of the gap is covered with the other devices

keepscrappin likes this.
  3. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Don’t hate me! I’m in Florida on vacation at my favorite beach - Siesta Key in Sarasota. The weather has been awesome and I might be buying a house tomorrow!!! We’re meeting in the morning with our financial planner, then another meeting with the design team. We hope we found the perfect lot, with the perfect view, in the perfect community.

4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

oh no! i hope you figure out what happened with the photos.

5. keepscrappin

Good for you! Good luck with the house hunting/buying!

6. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

The kids and I drove home from L.A. today. We had a great couple of days and spent all day yesterday and part of this morning in Universal Studios Hollywood. It was a first for all of us and we really enjoyed it. I bought season passes so we'll make sure to go some more. :)

7. keepscrappin

Sounds fun! I hope you were able to get some of the frozen butter beer in HP world. That's my fav!

8. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

We didn't have the frozen but we did have the cold. It was a bit chilly so we opted to not have the frozen. Maybe next time though. :)

keepscrappin likes this.
  9. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

I'm on work travel this week. First time in Davis, CA but I can't wait to be home on Thursday night. I'm not often away from my family but it is nice to enjoy lots of alone time. :)

10. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Currently resting but am in the middle of a two day training for work. Had every intention of staying for the last bit today as well as dinner but my fatigue got the best of me as I knew it most likely would so I went home 4 hours early with the organisers blessing - I basically said at the beginning of the day I will have to play it by ear as to whether I last the whole day. After lunch I decided that if they want me there tomorrow from 9am til 5pm, staying til 8.30pm tonight isn’t really an option. If I didn’t have such chronic fatigue I would have most likely stayed for dinner today.

11. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Not too much, it's my oldest's 26th birthday. So planning a special dinner and dessert while he is at work.
    Scrapping is done and mojo is gone.

12. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I opened this up yesterday to reply... and then forgot! :giggle

I work at a church & this is Holy Week so it's busy around here. I have Friday, off, though! Yesterday I worked & then went to my board meeting for the local non-profit I volunteer with. The current president is finishing his term and everyone else really really REALLY didn't want to do it so I was elected president last night. We'll see how it goes! I also made covers for my 2008 album so that I could get the unlimited pages sale at Shutterfly before it expired last night. Volumes I and II should be on their way to me soon!

I am working today, making burgers for dinner, and then I need to sit down with my daughter and figure out her I-Study project. Every even year, they have to do a science project & every odd year, they do a history project. She is choosing to study Laura Ingalls Wilder & she has about a month to research, come up with a presentation, create a tri-fold, and then attend the fair and present for people & her teacher. She is not great with organization or time management so we need to have a solid plan in place ASAP.

13. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

^^Same... lol!

When I opened this, I was at O'Hare Airport waiting for our exchange student to arrive from Paris! We waited for what seemed like forever... standing excitedly at the doors with our signs.... only to find out that their group had come out the next doors over and had been standing there for what seemed like forever trying to figure out why no one was there to greet them!! :giggle

Should be an exciting/interesting two weeks!

14. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Well this is yesterday's post...but TODAY I get the grandkids!!!:fairydance ( the miracle just keeps going!) 'Bout to go pick up little Lila, then in a few hours we pick up Maddox.:circles Can't wait. Someday I hope to get to have the littlest one, but being patient (for now,lol!) about that cos he's only 3 weeks old! :ballonhang

15. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

This morning dusting done, shopping , making risotto. Now laying on the sofa,with a blanket over my legs. Just finished watching Vera going to watch New Amsterdam next. As soon as I finished writing this.

16. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

Up at 6:15 - showered, fixed breakfast, dressed Tyler and got him off to daycare by 7:15
    7:30 picked up my mom and took her to a neurology appt. downtown
    9:30 back home and have answered several emails and set up some meetings
    It's 10:00am now and I'm getting ready to start my first of 4 back to back meetings ;)

After work ... MDS has a baseball game and the usually errands, laundry, fixing dinner, homework, bathing little dude, etc ...