whatcha doin'? | pad patter 4.16.19

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Apr 16, 2019.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Today's my day off so I'm doing laundry, scrappin and watchin some tv (Macgyver, NCIS, Hawaii Five 0, etc) while I scrap. I also have some taco soup in the crockpot so dinner's done... BAM!

Enough about me, whatcha doin' today?

[​IMG]

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Yummmmmmm - taco soup sounds amazing and I bet your house smells wonderful right now. I've been scrapping a little, finished up a layout that I started last night. I had one lengthy phone call and now we're waiting for an Xfinity tech to fix the TV in the master bedroom. All the others are working fine, but for some reason, it won't connect to Xfinity.

keepscrappin likes this.
  3. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Just finished at the dentist, now off to get a mani-pedi. No idea what I’m making for dinner right now. Trying to use up stuff in the fridge before we go away next week.

keepscrappin likes this.
  4. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Little things around the house. A load of laundry. Getting some dust bunnies from various corners with the hand sweeper. Cleaned up the potty area for the dog. Put away the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned up some stuff in the kitchen. Took some garbage out as well.

Oh, played my games during my rest periods. Hooked on Township and a coloring app these days.

keepscrappin likes this.
  5. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I did a bunch of housework today but I listened to a fave podcast while working so that made it less horrible lol.

Now I need to fold/hang/etc all the laundry I washed. I'll probably turn on Hulu while I do that. :)

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Yum taco soup.
    I want to the audiologist this morning and then went out to lunch. This afternoon I have been scanning hundreds of old birthday photos from the 1970s and 1980s to get going on some heritage books. I have created tons of birthday pages of the grandkids but very few of my daughters. There were only 4 pictures in total of DH and me in the 1970s! Film and developing was relatively expensive back then.
    Unfortunately, the quality of my photos is not the best...faded memories.

keepscrappin likes this.
  7. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Been at work all day, and had professional development for about a half hour after school. Once we got home, Chance and I cut 4 1x4 boards to go under his mattress and box springs. Now, I'm going to cook dinner and then try to get a few minutes of relax time. I'm currently binge watching Supernatural and I like to watch a couple of episodes a night while I scrap or browse the gallery :)

keepscrappin likes this.
  8. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

First Caroline got their braces removed.
    Then my other two kids, Rhiannon and Ian, participated in our co-op mock trial. The parents were the jury and we found there was not enough evidence to convict.
    Back at home my kids and I played a round of Mille Bourne and a round of Keys To The Castle.
    I just finished making french toast for my kids for dinner, and now I'm checking in here. I haven't been around as much and haven't scrapped in 2 weeks. Partly because I've been busy, but also, I suspect maybe I wore myself out a bit with MOC and LOD. Because I'm no busier now than I was in January, February, and March.

@IntenseMagic Jan, I'm still watching Supernatural even though my daughter abandoned me a year and a half ago. How far along are you? Did you know they've finally decided on an end date? Just one more season! I'm fine with it. I'm continuing to watch more because I like the actors -- the storyline is just okay -- and I'm glad they will be able to spend more time with their young children.

9. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Messed around on Facebook, mowed the lawn (lots of rain last week so it was really long in spots), scrapped a page, got a hair cut, shopped for dog food, cooked dinner (Mongolian Chicken), and am now hanging out for a few before I head out to a Bible Study group. Then tonight, I will spy on the SOSN sales.....Always a good Tuesday night activity.

keepscrappin likes this.
  10. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'm just finishing up season 1, so I have a ways to go. I don't know why I never watched it before. I had it in my head that it was something completely different than what it is, so I just never gave it a try. My oldest said he just got caught up, but he thinks they should have ended it a few seasons ago.

michelepixels and keepscrappin like this.
  11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I feel like my puter is being ignored! I am so into riding my bike! Did 8 miles this morning, and just buzzed as I only went on lower gear 3 times! I live in the foothills and half my ride is pretty vertical! I am all excited, my friend and I are going to do a full circuit 18 mile bike ride next week!
    That along with soccer, boys track and our church is in a week long revival (we do full on food every night too), I am going going going!!
    Rain and wind coming in tomorrow, so I am planning to sit and scrap!
    and...............
    I am gonna teach scrap on photoshop on Friday to a dear friend! I am so excited!

keepscrappin likes this.
  12. keepscrappin

I've wondered about this one, but haven't tried it yet. DD 19 used to watch Vampire Diaries and I got sucked into some of those.

13. keepscrappin

You go girl! and teaching digi... that's awesome! Then you'll have a scrappin buddy.

14. keepscrappin

Waiting for techs is the worst! I hope they didn't keep you waiting too long and you're back in business.

15. keepscrappin

The dentist doesn't sound fun, but a mani-pedi and go away next week does. Have fun!

janedee likes this.
  16. keepscrappin

Sounds like you got lots checked off your list! I'll have to check out the games and coloring apps.

17. keepscrappin

housework, yuck! but listening to your fav podcast, yay!

18. keepscrappin

Scanning old photos is something I've been putting off and I don't know when I'll get to it. I'm still behind on my son's mission scrapbook and he's been home for 9 months. DD is leaving in May. At this rate, I might finish his when she gets home from her mission. I hope I can get more done on his so I can just swap out photos for hers, but that probably wouldn't go over well with her. She'll want hers to be different.

19. keepscrappin

Sounds like you've been busy. French toast sounds good, i'll have to add it to the list for when we can't decide what to make for dinner.

20. keepscrappin

WOW! you've been busy! Mowing the lawn... go girl! We can't even walk on our lawn because of all the rain we've gotten the last two weeks. All the soccer games have been cancelled too because the fields are too wet.