Monthly Muse Monthly Chat, we need your voice....

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Mar 26, 2019.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hello!!!!!!
    So...we have been talking with the girls Dalis & Erin (apologioes it took me this long to come post ! @Dalis @mimisgirl ), and we will be having a Monthly Muse chat..... so, would love to know what times, days of the week you think would be better for most of you.
    If possible, it would be great if it was to happen before 18:00 or 19:00 EST..... which would be more or less 11pm or midnight for me here in England, is even an hour later in Europe.... I'm fine with any day of the week, we can move it every month if necessary, so, let us know.....!!!!!

Rikki likes this.
  2. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Awesome idea!
    I'd love a European friendly time: my "me time" is from 3 pm EST till 7 pm EST.

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I really want to attend!! Normally anytime during the day EST or after 10 PM EST works for me. After 11 PM would definitely be good for me, too, as I'm a "night owl".

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

The least likely time I'd attend is 2 am ET through 5 am ET. Other than that, if it doesn't clash with my kids' classes, appointments, or my work schedule, I will join you! :grouphug

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

Lunchtimes work best for me...11:00-2:00pm CST. But I'll try to make any chat. Weekends are tough.

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

7pm EST or later is good for me.

AJK and MrsPeel like this.
  7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

thanks so much girls :)

those are god times for me too I am usually awake until 2 am UK which would mean a bit later than that, unless I had no sleep at all which would mean I will fall asleep all day in 20 minutes sitting up and then wake up in panic not knowing what time it is LOL
    but those are good times x me too :)

my dear sister....I'm also a creature of the night, which I like to put it down to my life as a performer but, in reality...is just old age and LOTS of medication LOL... I maybe able to make it for tose times, need preparation well, in advance as 11pm EST would be 4 am of the day after here in the UK, but here I am at 5:28 am and I have been awake for over an hour so....anything is possible , we will find something that will suit at least most of us!!!

Is ET same as EST? if so, 2 am would be 7 am for me which is better avoid here too as it is early morning for me...which means I will be confused and making more typos and "not getting it" in any case... if I haven't slept, would mean at least 20 hours awake or more, or just waking up and needing clarity LOL so I am sure we can make something that will suit you too... is there any day of the week the kids' or your schedule is better for you? less busy?

those are very doable times for me :), lets see what we can do, LOVE having you on Art Journal!!!!!!

even though it would be midnight for me, is doable...I am usually awake at midnight, like I mentioned above, unless I had no sleep in the previous 30 something to 48 hours (which would mean I ll be asleep by 9pm our time here) I am usually awake at those times :) will try make something that will fit all of us!!!

AJK likes this.
  8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I’m usually up until about 2 am est but that’s 6 am for you isn’t it Cynthia? I’m not up very early but if it’s not before 11 est I’m good. I can flex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’m the minority as my availability wouldn’t suit a lot of us who are down under - apart from some Monday’s (2nd Monday every other month - April, June?, August, October & December?) I’m available from 7pm EST onwards. In a perfect world Fri or Sat would be ideal.

10. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

@MrsPeel ET and EST are an hour apart for me.
    So just check. EST is the US summer time, ET is their winter time. Depending on when the UK adjusts their clocks?
    We don't adjust our clocks at all so I know ET is 7 hours behind and EST is 6 for me.

11. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I'm in the UK.
    Cynthia I aim to get to bed around 10pm our time, if I'm not in bed then I'm actively involved in emergency medical procedures.

@Eyeore we change our clocks this weekend. It's always the last Sunday in March and October.

12. tam65

tam65 Break out the lawn mower!

weekends for me. I live in New Zealand and most times dont suit me during the working week. Thats why I dont attend the chats mostly

littlekiwi likes this.
  13. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I would prefer Monday thru Friday, 9 a.m. EST through 4 p.m. EST. Evenings and weekends are not the best for me...

14. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

We might even try to have two different times.... let's see how we do on people letting us know how many gals we have for what times.

mcurtt and Cherylndesigns like this.
  15. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Love the idea of two times
    Maybe one on weekends and the other weekdays? @MrsPeel’s time, 1800/1900 work for me on weekends

16. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

I'm a day lateand dollar short - meant to reply sooner - but I'm definitely interested. I'm EST as well and have a very flexible schedule, just about any time works for me. I'll just have to set reminders.

17. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

With a young family it all depends on the day of the week for me, however 8pm-10pm EST generally works, Im usually in bed by 11pm as Im up at 5:30/6am for an 11 hr work day. During the daytime anywhere from 12-2pm is good as this is rest time.

18. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Hi I am a bit of a night owl, but not so much lately. so I really would prefer a late afternoon , early evening time CET from 4 to 9 ( I am guessing EST 10 am to 3 pm ) but I realize it is a bit unrealistic .

19. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Sorry I didn't see this until just now! Yes, ET and EST are nearly he same thing, Eastern Time and Eastern Standard Time. (I live in Virginia, on the east coast of the USA.) And I think "standard" is opposed to "daylight savings" time. Each are half the year, but I forget which half is which.

I am most likely to be able to scrap Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings around 5 to midnight ET, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings around 7 am to Noon. Late evenings, like 9pm to midnight, Saturdays and Sundays are possible too. But afternoons in my timezone are not out of the question! I understand it's difficult to find a time that works for everyone and I will try to join you, whatever time it is! :)

20. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

[my 2 cents worth] All of this time zone talk is SO confusing. I've lived in the Eastern time zone in the US all of my life. The abbreviations ET and EST stand for the "standard" time, basically fall and winter. From March 10 to Nov. 3 2019, we are observing daylight savings time (DST), abbreviated EDT in this zone. MOST, but not ALL of the U.S. turns their clocks forward one hour at the start of DST and back one hour at the end ("spring forward, fall back"). BTW, there is a move afoot in this country to do away with this clock switching twice/year and STAY on DST year round.