Store Wishlist

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Doramiyi, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Doramiyi

Doramiyi Member

Hi all
    I tried looking for the answer but haven’t been able to find the answer.
    Wondering.... is there a limit to how many items we add to our wish list and whether they expire/disappear over time.
    I’m new to digital scrapbooking and seeing everyone’s layout/credits, I’m realizing there’s sooooo many awesome kits. My wish list is growing fast and furious. Want to know if I need a be more selective on what I add to the list.

Thanks for any info provided.

Danyale likes this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I think the only time you lose your items in wish list if they leave the store. So, fill it to the brim!

Karen, Dalis, Angela Toucan and 2 others like this.
  3. Doramiyi

Doramiyi Member

I think I am well on my way to the brim....
    Thanks for the reply.

Karen, cfile and Cherylndesigns like this.
  4. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

The only time I have 'lost" items is when the designer's store closes. Keeping your wish list up to date is perfect. NSD and DSD (I forget which is which) but the first one is in May bring great sales and deals and it helps to work through the wishlist instead of being overwhelmed with options in store.
    I love my subscriptions too though, Memory Pockets Monthly, is my favourite.

Doramiyi and cfile like this.
  5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Plus the Love Our Designers & sales is still going so if the designer hasn't been showcased yet you can use your wishlist for that too :)

Doramiyi likes this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I have things on my wish list that have been there for years!

Doramiyi likes this.
  7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Dalis and Doramiyi like this.
  8. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I forget which event it is, but one has a game where you Pick Your Prize. You enter by selecting one kit from each designer in the store. I put those on my wish list so I am ready next time around --- assuming I don't buy them before hand.

I just wish there was a way to sort the list by designer or name of the kit.

Doramiyi likes this.
  9. Doramiyi

Doramiyi Member

I’ve seen the MemoryPocket, it’s on the first page as we come into TLP Store. I love how streamlined it makes everything look. I haven’t gone into it in details yet.... still working my way through the MOC and LOD threads. But I have a good feeling MemoryPocket will be something that calls to me. If I am able to get into this digital scrapbooking, I may seek your MemoryPocket expertise later on. ☺️

And... great sales in May eh? Well it might very well take me that long to go through the forum.... there’s SO much fun happening.

bestcee and StefanieS like this.
  10. Doramiyi

Doramiyi Member

I’m almost through MOC. Just finished Day Jan 30, one more day to go. Then LOC. Then ChallengePad and Announcements....well that’s my plan...we’ll see :)

cfile likes this.
  11. Doramiyi

Doramiyi Member

Good to know. It will probably take me that long to acquire my list too... so much goodies.

12. Doramiyi

Doramiyi Member

Hadn’t discovered, but just did following your link. I say it’s a brilliant feature. I’ve only had a few PM purchases and some freebies and I can see how quickly it can be hard to keep track of things. There’s just tooo many goodies. Thanks for the tip. :love

gonewiththewind likes this.
  13. Doramiyi

Doramiyi Member

Seriously. That sounds awesome, especially for someone starting out with digital scrap. I’ve been looking at a lot of layouts and the credits of the designers. All I can say is WOWZERS! Too much/many to love. :)

I’ll be watching for such a event. Thanks for the info.

14. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

We have tons of awesome events throughout the year and adding new ones all the time, like LOD!

Doramiyi likes this.