January 2019 Project Pages

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by IntenseMagic, Jan 6, 2019.

1. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Now it is February I have started to work on my January double page.... Here is photo page and sometime soon I will work on the journaling page:
    [​IMG]

Ga_L likes this.
  2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Oh my goodness, I almost missed this. I caught it on Tapatalk. I'm SO sorry, Mirabel. I've certainly "been there" so my heart goes out to you and your family.

Mrivas likes this.
  3. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I've never finished a P52 or anything like it though I've started a few times. I'm actually thinking of doing something a little wacky... What I have going through my mind is a weekly page, but ONLY photos of things rather than people. Like pics of a special item, piece of clothing, food, sign, etc... Not sure how it will work out, but I'm going to give it a go and see how I like it.

4. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

Thank you, it has definitely been the worst thing we’ve ever gone through.

5. Cherylndesigns

I know that it has. My heart goes out to all of you. It's devastating, especially when it's somebody young. That's just not the way it's supposed to be. :(

Mrivas likes this.
  6. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

Oh that's terrible news! I'm so sorry for your loss!

Mrivas likes this.
  7. Mrivas

8. Mrivas

Keeping up with my 9x12 pages, I love this size so much! It's forcing me to slow down!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ga_L likes this.
  9. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I am so very sorry about your loss. My mother was killed in a car accident on Christmas Day 2015, and just after that, my cousin was killed in a motorcycle accident, and then another cousin was hit by a train. It's so very very hard to go on when tragedies happen. I know it really helped me to scrap my feelings and make pages about my loved ones.

10. Mrivas

Oh no, I’m so sorry for all your losses, it must have been so very hard! It’s a new experience for me and has been very hard to deal with. Hopefully time will lessen the pain.

11. Pachimac

Time will ease it, but it will come when you least expect it too. Be kind to yourself. Take care of yourself and take any help or move offered. Communicate. I shut down and nearly lost my marriage over the grief and not sharing what I was really feeling.

12. Mrivas

Hugs! It’s unimaginable!
    One of my friends lost her brother very young and she told me the same thing you did, It comes back when you least expect it and it’s like reliving it all over again. When I am ready I want to make a small scrapbook about his life with the photos I can find and even stories about him that I have no photos for. Thank you so much for the advice!

Pachimac likes this.
  13. Pachimac

Many of my pages were about my Momma when she died and I planned on doing a book about her life, but I don't have the family pictures - my brother has them somewhere in his garage. Someday I will find them and scan them in and then I can finish.

Here's one I made with TLP products that I can share. This was taken a few hours before she died - so it's really precious to me.

[​IMG]

Her funeral:
    [​IMG]

Ga_L, Mrivas and Cherylndesigns like this.
  14. Cherylndesigns

There's no loss that compares to the loss of a young person. It will take time and you may never get over it, but, trust me, it does become a little bit easier with time. It sometimes takes a long time. HUGS

15. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

@Mrivas I am so sorry for your loss! I know that it has been so devastating for you and your family. You all remain in my thoughts and prayers!!

I have been keeping up but MOC got me all kinds of behind in uploading pages!!
    Here's the rest of January
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mrivas and Cherylndesigns like this.
  16. Mrivas

That is so great that you have that photo, it’s a beautiful layout and journaling. The last photo I took of my brother was in 2013 before he left to Utah for work. It was with my son when he was a baby, he came to say goodbye! I am so glad I took photos that day, I take photos of everything so I guess that was a good thing. My weeks 2 and 3 are mainly about when we got the news and his funeral, I don’t think I will post those here but it is documented. It’s been a month today...

17. Mrivas

Thank you Jan, it has been hard, it’s 1 month today and there isn’t a day I don’t think of him.
    Your granddaughter is so adorable!

18. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I finally decided on a format for this year - I'm going monthly and just doing however many pages I can fill. I'm usually about a month behind anyway, so I'm hoping this will work well! I've done two pages so far that cover about the first week and half of January:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ga_L and IntenseMagic like this.
  19. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

A bit slow to get here and we'll see how my simpler plan goes. @tkradtke I thought of a lot more white but I realize I really want color but not a full page of color! fuss fuss fuss!

@Mrivas I am so sorry Maribel. Your words really shocked me when I read them but know you are loved so much in this scrapping world. I have no siblings so I cannot imagine the pain but keep writing your feelings even if you don't post them. xoxoxo

[​IMG]

Ga_L and Mrivas like this.
  20. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

One more done...trying to one a day this week and be caught up.

[​IMG]

Ga_L likes this.