Help me find the right templates

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by A-M, Jan 8, 2019.

1. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I thought I would ask to see if anyone can help me find templates in the store that I can use for my P12 pages as I am doing monthly pages of my life this year. I plan on doing double pages with photos on one half and mostly journaling on the other half.

So any help with finding the right templates will be appreciated. :hehe

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I'm pretty sure Liz (@Scrapping with Liz ) has monthly sets with a double pager & the month as a title spread across it in big block letters -I'm just getting up & on my phone but can pop back later with links but if you need something quick , the December one should be near the front page of her store so you can see the style

A-M likes this.
  3. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Thankyou Justine. It is this years happenings I will be scrapping so no hurry for anything as January is not over yet but I know it is going pretty fast already.

bellbird likes this.
  4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

These might be helpful. The idea behind them was to document a week at a time, but you could certainly use them to document a month at a time.

[​IMG]

A-M and bellbird like this.
  5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Anne-Marie, I only do Project 12. Sometimes, I only have one page and sometimes several. I have been using Lynn Grieveson's Messy Pockets templates. There are several sets and several orientations within each set. You might try those. They're not double pages, but they work for me. She might make doubles pages, I really haven't checked.

A-M and bellbird like this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Also, these include a lot of photos as well:

[​IMG]

Cherylndesigns, A-M and bellbird like this.
  7. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

@A-M this was what i was thinking of - she sells them seperately as well but this is the full years worth
    [​IMG]

(this is the single one i was thinking of when i posted originally from that set )
    [​IMG]

Scrapping with Liz and A-M like this.
  8. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

and this is the 2017 version, it's a bit more linear, which u could swap out date-wise obviously for 2019
    [​IMG]

Scrapping with Liz and A-M like this.
  9. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

@A-M Anne-Marie, perhaps you saw these today in the New Releases? I know you're heading out on vacation but I hope to catch you so you could look while they're on sale. :) You could easily copy one of the photo spots and paste it where the journaling spot is since you'll have a facing page for journling. I'm on Cheryl's team and as soon as I saw these I thought of this thread. So glad they're released so I can show you! :fairydance
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A-M and bestcee like this.