Hello from France

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Laure, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Laure

Laure Member

Hi! I'm Laure. I'm living in France.
    I'm a mum of 4 : 23, 19, 15 and 12.
    I used to digital scrap a lot few years ago, before I went back to work. Big family, full time job and a husband away a lot because of his own job, took me away from one of my favorite hobby. I just took time to make some layouts for our year book. Children are older now and more independant, and I'm gently recovering from a long disease... so, I'm back in the game.
    I'm happy to have found this nice place. Can't wait to know you better!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    katell, MrsPeel and keepscrappin like this.
  2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Bienvenue Laure! (that's about all my French I'm afraid - my 13 yr old is learning it at school but we live in Australia. There are a few native French speakers here so I hope they will pop in and say Bon jour as well.
    I'm glad you found us here and nice and supportive is what we try to be! I'm also glad that you have some time and energy now to return to this hobby we all love here. I look forward to seeing some of your pages in the gallery soon - there are monthly challenges here to help inspire you (in the Challenge Pad) and help earn discounts on products in the store and some of the designers also have their own challenges but feel free to scrap as you feel and if you need help with anything, just ask!

3. Marjoleine

Marjoleine Well-Known Member

Welcome Laure! I used to go on vacation to France lot in my childhood years. It's still one of my favorite countries. Love the food! If I could I would live there in my own little farmhouse.

4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Welcome Laure! I'm so glad you've found us here at The Lilypad (TLP) and that you are back at your favorite hobby.

Here's a link to all things TLP. https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/faq-notifications-signatures-and-other-fun-facts.48073/ Take a look and hopefully it'll help answer some of the questions you might have. Everyone here is super friendly and helpful, so if you need anything just let us know. We can't wait to get to know your better and see your layouts in the gallery.

5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Hello Laure and welcome to The Lily Pad! You're going to love it here and you'll get plenty of inspiration to get you scrapping more!

6. dagi

dagi Aiming high

Hello Laure! Big welcome to TLP :-)

7. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

hello Laure, I'm french too. I live in Poitou-Charentes

8. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Welcome Laure! You're going to love it here. There's lots of support and help if you need anything and it's a very friendly forum. Check out the challenges too!

9. sucali

sucali sucali

Welcome to The Lilypad Laure!:bwave

10. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Hello Laure, and welcome! So glad you've found the time to start scrapping again, and it's wonderful that you've found TLP!

11. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Bienvenue Laure!!! you are in the best place in the whole digi-land!!!!
    Let us know if there is anything we can help you with, we have tons of great offers, amazing events, this community is so amazing that becomes a family!!! welcome and make yourself at home!!!!

12. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Hi Laure and welcome to The Pad! hope your recovery continues to move forward and yay for having some extra time for scrapping as well! :)

13. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Welcome to TLP!

14. Laure

Laure Member

Wow! What a warm welcome! Thank you so much. I'm sure i'll have great time here :heartslub

bestcee likes this.
  15. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I sure hope you do!

Welcome to the Lilypad. I'm biased, but I think it's the friendliest and most caring community around. I'm glad to read you are recovering! Do you have boys? girls? a mix? What do you do for work?

16. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Welcome back to digi-land, Laure!! We are really glad you are here! I'm glad you are recovering and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  17. Laure

Laure Member

A mix : a boy (the elder) and three girls. And I was baker. As I won't be able to do some things as I due to do them, when I will fully recover, I will teach to future bakers :)

bestcee likes this.
  18. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Bonjour et bienvenue Laure :-)

19. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@Laure What's your favorite thing to bake? I feel like France has so many more wonderful things they bake then here in America.

20. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hello Laure and welcome to the Lilypad!